Chapter 14

Final Chapter! :) I repeat final chapter! Thank you to everyone who has read this book from the beginning and never gave up on it! I love you all! Hope you all like it!

**Ella's Pov**

I don't remember anything that happened... I just remember waking up without being able to see anything. I wonder where I am... Maybe a shed or garage or some gang secret hideout. I really don't know... Really Ella? You are tied up to a chair with some kind of cloth in your mouth, and you're worried about where you are. You're an idiot. That is what you are. The only reason you're in this mess is because you were too worried about Jake. He's old enough to take care of himself. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. Maybe this is some crazy dream. Maybe I'm honestly just insane and this is some horrible dream that I'm imagining in some insane asylum. Wait... I'm talking to myself in my head... Yeah I'm crazy... My stupid thoughts get cut off by voices.

"Don't be stupid!" A voice yells. "Of course he will come for the girl." The voice is talking about me! Unless there is some other girl here... God I'm honestly an idiot. Someone should really slap me. Of course they're talking about me! They're using me to bait Jake. My heart starts beating faster. Oh God, they're going to hurt Jake and probably me. A tear runs down my face.

"Aww, why are you crying, little kitten?" A different voice says close to my face. I try to lean away, but the restrains keep me from doing it. The person takes off the cloth in my mouth. I can feel the person smirking because they are so close to my face. So of course stupid me, I decide to spit in their face which gets me a slap in the face. I whimper in pain for a second but quickly recover myself. Don't let them see that you're weak. I hear a few men start to laugh. Dang... they heard me whimper.

"You're so funny, little kitten." The voice says to me with venom in his voice when he says little kitten. "You're trying to be strong, but we already know that you're weak. If you were strong, we wouldn't have been able to capture you, but we did." He says then starts laughing which causes the other men to laugh. Sadly they are right... if I was strong, they wouldn't have kidnapped me. I wouldn't have been so worried about Jake not being at school... this is all my fault. "Don't worry. Jake is going to come rescue you soon." The voice says laughing making everyone else laugh. I shiver. I was right. They are going to bait Jake and probably kill him... right in front of me...

"Sir!" Another voice says out of breath which means they were probably running, so he's probably a look out or something. The person in front of me leans away from me. I hear whispering then people start moving around, and I start getting nervous. What are they planning to do to me...and Jake? The cloth over my eyes gets taken away, and I'm face to face with James. I guess I didn't learn my lesson because as soon as I see him I spit in his face earning myself another smack. I wince in pain causing James to laugh.

"You are one stubborn girl." He says with an evil smirk. "I don't understand why Jake is coming to save you. Anyone else would have just left you." He says and walks away in the shadows... I start to move around to try to get out of the restrains before Jake comes. I have to get out of here. I can't have Jake dying for me.

**Jake's Pov**

I'm literally flying down the street on my motorcycle with the guys in Nathan's car right behind me. I'm honestly surprised that we haven't been pulled over. I drive up to the address which is of course an abandon shipyard. Wow. James is really stupid and cliche. I think he wants everything to be some big movie production and dramatic. I cut the engine and jump off my motorcycle. The boys and Layla jump out of the car. We go to the back of Nathan's car and grab the guns that we brought. Layla grabs a gun, and Nathan grabs it from her.