♡ What Rock bands/Artists i think they listen to ♡

♡ Charlie Conway ♡
It's giving very much Metallica or maybe The Offspring. That's what I'm kind of getting from him, I don't know if I see him listening to any of the other bands I know. Maybe Panic! At the disco. I can kinda picture that.

♡ Adam Banks ♡
I don't think Adam listens to Rock music, but if I had to pick. I'd definitely pick Nirvana and Guns N' Roses. My boy listens to Michael Jackson, he got good taste.

♡ Dean Portman ♡
Slipknot, he definitely listens to Slipknot. I know for a fact he be listening to Nirvana, because in D2 there was a Nirvana poster in his and Fulton's room. I feel like he'll also listen to Guns an' Roses and probably Black Veil Brides. I can picture him rocking out to Knives and Pens or Fallen angels. Also Pierce the Veil and Metallica. Also you can't lie to me he  listens to Britney Spears.

♡ Fulton Reed ♡
All of the same bands as Dean. So Nirvana, Slipknot, Guns N' Roses and Black Veil Brides, Pierce the Veil and Metallica. But I can also kind of see him listening to The Offspring, and maybe Three Days Grace. I feel like those bands really fit Fulton. When the boys aren't around he listens to Madonna.

♡ Ken Wu ♡
No no no no no. He don't listen to Rock. My precious baby will be sitting on the couch listening to Blackpink, and y'all better know my ass is gonna be sitting next to him, vibing with him and simping for ALL the girls ANNNDDDD he also happens to be a fan of TLC (me too)

♡ Dwayne Robertson ♡
He doesn't listen to rock, but if he did, I'd say probably just a few select songs. Nothing big at all, he's a country boy. Country all the way 100%

♡ Lester Averman ♡
Averman most definitely listens to Wheatus, Metallica, and Eminem. That's it. He doesn't really like being introduced to new songs, he kinda just listens to the same songs over and over again.

♡ Guy Germaine ♡
He likes Nirvana, Metallica, Michael Jackson and Snoop Dog. There's a lot more he likes, but those are his top 4.

♡ Luis Mendoza ♡
Luis would be out here absolutely SHAMELESSLY vibing to, Mariah Carey, Madonna, The Smashing Pumpkins, Britney Spears and Jay-Z.

♡ Jesse Hall ♡
My boy Jesse likes Metallica, Tupac, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 cent and Missy Elliot.

♡ Julie Gaffney ♡
She likes Eminem, Nirvana, Ice Cube, TLC, Britney Spears, The Spice Girls, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson and Gwen Stefani.

♡ Connie Moreau ♡
She likes The Spice Girls, Cyndi Lauper, Gwen Stefani, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and Celine Dion.