♡ How you broke up ♡

Charlie Conway
Charlie wanted to focus more on his school, and Hockey. He just didn't really have any time for a girlfriend. You understood, and stayed calm during the whole thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm so sorry Y/n, I hope you can understand" Charlie's voice started breaking out a little bit, as a tear fell down his cheek.
"Of course I understand, and I'm still here if you need anything" you responded, trying your hardest not to break down in front of him. You and Charlie shared one last hug, before going your separate ways.
When you got home, you completely broke down. You just couldn't stop crying.

Adam Banks
After him and the Varsity team started pranking you guys, he became a complete asshole. You guys got into a fight about it, and that's when you finally had enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why have you been such a fucking dick to me lately?" You asked, raising your anger laced voice.
"I haven't, you're the one who's been avoiding me" Adam snapped back, his voice even louder and angrier than yours.
"Yeah, because you're being a dick. Ever since you joined varsity, it's like those guys are completely changing you" You yelled back, not even realizing that tears had started streaming down your cheeks.
"If you hate me so much, than why are you even with me still?" He asked, his face still laced with anger. You noticed his jaw clench, and looked down to see his hands balled up into tight fists at his side. Your heart dropped to the bottom of your chest. Would he ever hit you?
Your face softened at the though, the anger you once felt changing into sadness.
"I don't hate you, but you're right. I don't know why I'm still with you" your voice came out a lot softer than you'd thought it would. You could hear your own voice breaking up as you spoke. The Tears now stinging your eyes. His expression didn't change at all, in fact it just looked like he got even madder. Before anything got worse, you turned around and walked away. Sobbing in your pillow when you got to your dorm.

Dean Portman
You were jealous because Dean had been spending way too much time with Julie. You were starting to Question if he even still liked you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You watched as Dean carried Julie around the change room, on his back. He was smiling wider than you'd ever seen before. Your heart sank at the thought of him leaving you for her. "Dean can I talk to you?"
You asked as you walked over to them. "Yeah, I'll be back in a second" He said, as he put Julie down and walked away with you.
"What's up?" He asked with a huge smile on his face. You had to look down at the floor, if you looked into his eyes while you asked him what you were about to ask him, you would break down Right there.
"Is there something going on with you and Julie?" You asked quietly, trying not to cry.
After pausing for a second he finally broke the silence.
"What?" He asked with a chuckle.
"Is there. Something. Going on. With you and Julie?" You said a bit louder, still looking down.
"No, we're just friends. I'm confused where is this coming from?" From the tone of his voice, and the chuckle that followed closely after. you could tell that he was still slightly smiling. He put his finger under your chin, lifting it up to face him. As soon as you felt his hand on your face, you pulled it out of his grip. You finally built up the courage to look him in the eyes.
"You and Julie are always together." You said, seeing the smile on his face quickly disappear. "You're always hugging, and carrying her around. I don't think I've ever seen you smile that wide before" you pointed out, feeling tears pool up at the bottom of your eyes.
"Do you have feelings for her?"
It was a good question, that you genuinely wanted an answer to. But he didn't answer. He just stared into your eyes. When the Silence continued, you looked away. Your heart sinking even further. "No." He finally said. You didn't believe him though, And you had no problem telling him that. "Dean, I see the way you look at her. Don't lie to me, please" the tears had now left your eyes, and were streaming down your face. Once again he didn't say anything, he just stood there, staring at you. You didn't even bother saying anything else, you just walked away. Walking into the change room and than back out from the back entrance. Going straight home and crying your heart out.