♡ First time with Averman ♡

-Averman is our awkward lil dork.

-He kind of, somewhat knew what he was doing even though he was a virgin.

-You topped, at least for the first round 👀

-While you were Riding Averman was holding onto your hips, helping you whenever you got tired.

-You were definitely going to have handprints on your hips when this was over.

-He kept whispering things in your ear as you rode him, basically telling you how good you were doing, and how good you felt.

-He was really awkward and stiff at first, just very nervous. But as the minutes went by he got more confident.

-He eventually flipped you over, taking over completely.

-You told him to go faster and that drove him over the edge.

-Your eyes rolled all the damn way back. (Not really but yk what I mean 😭)

-He wasn't wearing protection, so when he felt himself coming close he pulled out and came on your stomach.

-He finished before you did, so he went to get a glass of water and than came back for round 2.

-He made sure you finished first the second time, he wanted you to feel good too.

-At some point during the second round you slipped out a 'Daddy'
That only made him go harder and faster.

-That was most definitely a
'New kink unlocked 🔓) moment for him. 100%

-At this moment he knew he wanted to be with you forever, he couldn't see himself with anyone else. He was so in love with you.

-He loved when you tugged on his ginger curls.

-The aftercare was just 👍🏼