♡ Dating Dwayne Robertson ♡

Dating Dwayne would include

-Him literally being one of the most respectful guys ever. He would never even think about putting his hands on you without permission, my guy Dwayne is all about consent.

-He literally treats you like a QUEEN.

-Him letting you wear his hats whenever you want.

-You being how Cowgirl and him being your Cowboy.

-He's such a fucking gentlemen. Like he'll ALWAYS hold the door open for you, Pull your chair out for you, yell at anyone who disrespects you even a little bit.

-You always going to his games
(Unless you're on his team)

-His parents adoring you

-Adorable horseback riding dates, that lead to picnics in a huge flower field.

-If you're too scared to order, or pay for stuff at a store, he'll do it for you without hesitation.

-Him teaching you southern slang.

-Him helping you with your homework if you're stuck on a question, and you doing the same for him.

-He loves cooking for you.

-He doesn't get jealous at all, he trusts you so much, he knows you'd never do anything to hurt him.

-You guys Hardly ever get into any fights, and if you do he always apologizes right after it happens. He absolutely hates fighting with you.

-If you have a little sister, he treats her like a little queen. You can't help but imagine how much of a great dad he'd be whenever you see how he is with your little sister. If you have an older sister he always makes sure to treat her the way he wants her to treat him, with nothing but respect. If you have a younger brother, Dwayne will let the little guy wear his hat. He's so nice to your little brother. If you have an older brother, obviously he's scared, but promises him that he'd Never hurt you and that he has nothing to worry about. Your older brother probably ends up loving him to be honest.

-Your parent/Guardian absolutely loves Dwayne, he's such a gentlemen, he always helps your parents with anything if they need it, without hesitation.

-He loves to braid your hair, even if the braid is loose and messy, at least he tried.

-(this ones for my poc readers) he's definitely the type of boyfriend who'll stay up all night, learning about your hair type so that he can help you the next time you're putting in box braids, or other protective styles.

Word count: 414