♡ First time with Dwayne ♡

-Obviously both of you were virgins.

-He was so awkward when you first started, he didn't even move from his spot sitting on your/his bed.

-You ended up straddling his lap, and taking over.

-Both of you kept asking each other if you were sure about this.

-Gentlemen asf. He even asked for consent before placing his hands on your waist.

-He gained a bit more confidence, a little while after you started.

-He kept moaning your name, which turned you on even more.

-Your lips were attached to his neck. Leading kisses down to his shoulder and chest.

-He loved it when you praised him.

-he started gaining even more confidence as you carried on. This new confidence helping him praise you.

-You finished before he did, climbing off and lowering your face down to his diCk-

-When you started with the Bj he tangled his hand in your hair.

-He guided your head up and down slow at first, but when you gave him a reassuring nod of the head, he began using Just a little bit more force.

-When he groaned out that he was about to finish, you let him finish in your mouth.

-You sat up, swallowing every drop of ykw that was in your mouth, sticking your tongue out for him to see.

-You ended up going for a round 2 after he saw that. He was a lot more dominant this time.

-He decided to return the favour by going down on you. Let's just say he teased you a lot.

-He kept kissing and sucking on your inner thighs.

-He took really good care of you after you finished round 2. Let's just say you were V e r y sore.

-Your neck, Chest, shoulders, stomach and even inner thighs were both covered in hickeys.

-You never knew Dwayne had that kind of dominance in him.