Author's Note

***DO NOT READ "P R E D A T O R S : N I G H T M A R E S" UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED AT LEAST ONE OF THE "H O L Y W A R" BOOKS ALONG WITH "P H O E N I X : R I S I N G" AND "P R O T E C T O R S :        P R I M O R D I A L"***

Hello again, readers. Glad you're sticking around. But you might wanna hold on tight; this one's a doozy.

"P R E D A TO R S : N I G H T M A R E S", like the other two "A V A T A R" entries, was written before the "H O L Y W A R" books. Also like the last two, "P R E D A T O R S" has no strong language, and the only mature theme is an undetailed sexual encounter.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the ZooPhobia, "Eden", or Lovecraftian characters included in these stories. They are the property of Vivienne "vivziepop" Medrano, Jessi Ochse, Trevor Henderson, and the authors of the shared Lovecraftian Mythos. However, all original characters belong to me and may not be reused without my permission.

This book is a puzzle, and I hope you have fun putting together the pieces. I know I did.

Cthylla is on the warpath, determined to finish what her father started—to set him free, to bring the Old Ones and Outer Gods back into our universe, and to rain madness upon mankind. The Avatars are, once again, Earth's last hope... and they might not be enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------