Chapter 6 - Lexi's POV

Why did four football players just start following me? Do they have they wrong Lexi? They're not even random football players. They're probably the four most popular athletes in NYU, and it's only their sophomore year. Kind of impressive. But I'm not one of those girls who are blinded by their looks, and don't realize their cockiness.

 But I'm not one of those girls who are blinded by their looks, and don't realize their cockiness

Should I be scared? I definitely should be. I open the door to the apartment, and it turns out that I was the last one to get home. Sydney, Blair, and Grace we're all sitting around the dining table. After I lock the door, Blair tells me to "come sit.". I cautiously sit down. Sydney and Blair tell Grace and me about their encounter at the library.
"Long story short, you have a little less then an hour to decide wether you'll tutor whichever football player needs help." Sydney says. I come up with my answer.
"I mean, I guess I'll do it. There aren't any risks, and we're getting paid a hefty amount."
"What she said." Grace says, not sure what to say. I think all of us can't believe this is happening. Not in a starstruck kind of way. More like a 'why is this happening to me' way.
"So what's happening for dinner?" I ask.
"The guys are bringing over chick-fil-a." Blair answers. We all look at Blair, confused.
"What? Grayson Thompson asked if we had eaten. All I did was say no." Blair adds, when she sees our looks.
"Where's your proof?" Grace asks. Blair turns on her phone, and brings the message up.

 Blair turns on her phone, and brings the message up

"You didn't say no, you said, no. Please don't feel like you need to get anything.". Sydney does a Blair impression.
"You two are practically besties." Grace teases Blair.
"Are you sure this isn't a private study session? We can go if you want some alone time." I say, joining in on the teasing.
"That's literally the second DM he's sent me." Blair defences.
"Wow, I thought you are the type of person who would want to move slower than that." Sydney smirks. Blair rolls her eyes. Teasing your best friends is so much fun.

It's 6:45 when there's a knock on the door.
"Syd, get the door." I say.
"No, you." Sydney responds.
"Blair, get the door." I say.
"Nope." As you can tell, we can all be lazy sometimes. I look at Grace and she says "no.". I roll my eyes, then get up and open the door. They just stand there. What are they? Vampires?
"You can come in." I say.
"So how do you want to do this?" Blair asks, the second the boys take a step in our apartment.
"Well I'm starving, so I say we eat first." One of the brown haired guys say.
"Before we eat, I'm William, chicks call me Will. Hunger to my left is Damon, also known as the taken one. To my direct right is Grayson. The buff one, and lastly, we have Jeremy. The guy who likes to show off his jawline." These are the guys we are tutoring. Great.