Chapter 13 - Sydney's POV

I glare at Jeremy Thompson. This whole act that he's presenting himself as is aggravating. Right when you see him, you would assume that he's a stupid jock, who doesn't care about anything other than himself, the sport he plays, and getting girls into bed with him. Which might be harsh assumptions, but they're true. Around right when the guys reach where we're sitting, we hear someone call out "Thompson Brothers and friends!". Naturally us, along with almost everyone else in the café, turn around to face a group of six girls. I think some of them are cheerleaders, and a couple of them I recognize from my past classes, but other than that, I don't recognize them. The guys walk over to the "cheerleaders". Thank you to them for giving the guys a reaction. Everyone has stopped looking at the girls except for Lexi. I give Blair and Grace a questioning look, and they return the same confused look.
"Lexi? Would you like to explain why you're sending daggers through the peppy dirty blond girl?" I ask Lexi. She snaps out of her glare, and faces me.
"She's the girl I caught my ex cheating on me with. Plus more shit." I come to the same realization that Blair and Grace come to. So this is the girl we let Lexi send angry DMs to. Great, this won't end well.
"Lexi, why don't we go now?" Blair suggests. Grace and I nod our heads in agreement, and the three of us gather our things and get out of our seats, and wait for Lexi to follow.
"Lex?" Grace asks. Lexi gets out of her seat, and turns to face the guys and the girls who are with them.
"I'm not finish me drink yet." Lexi walks over to Jessica (there is no way we would have forgotten her name after Lexi ranted on and on about her), and pours the rest of her iced coffee on her head. I gasp, and cover my mouth with my hand. Lexi walks back to us, and the four of us start laughing. Jessica sends us a glare, while the guys just look confused. We walk out of the cafe and head home, before Jessica decides to get her revenge on Lexi.

We all sit on the couch and decide to play a video game. We agree on Mario cart, because it's a classic. I believe that it will never get old. We play Mario party, and me and Lexi are on the blue team, while Blair and Grace are on the red team. We hear the doorbell near the end of the game, and force Lexi to get the door, because she's in last place out of the four of us.
"Who is it?!" I call out.
"The tutor guys! Should I let them in?"
"Remind them that we don't have a tutor session today." Blair responds.
"You heard that, right?" Lexi asks the guys. The guys let themselves in, which annoys all of us. Lexi shuts the door, and goes back to where she was sitting. Me and the girls start a new game, ignoring the boy's presence. The boys stay silent, and I can't decide if that ignores me more than them letting themselves into our apartment. If they came here to say something, then they should just say it. After we finish the first round, I post on my story, and the four of us face the guys.

 After we finish the first round, I post on my story, and the four of us face the guys

"Y'all gonna say something?" Grace questions them. They exchange looks, confusing me even more.
"Uh. Yeah. We just want to apologize for what happened back at the café." Damon says. I raise an eyebrow.
"What Damon is trying to say, is that we didn't do anything wrong, but a very cute cheerleader thinks we're taken by you four." I roll my eyes.
"If you're going to be a dick about whatever problem you need our help with, then you can leave." I respond. William looks at Lexi.
"We understand if we're being invasive, but we would like to hear you side of the Jessica story." He actually looks kind of sincere. But I know what happened between Lexi and Jessica, and I know that Lexi does not, and will not open up about the situation. I know I'm right when all the emotion on Lexi's face disappears, and she say one word.
"Out."

Author's Note: Sorry for ghosting you all. I got busy, but I'll try to do better 💗 I hope you enjoy reading this part!!!