Chapter 10 - Grayson's POV

Blair and I are just asking each other questions, and getting to know each other, while eating ice cream.

We go back to studying after we have ice cream, and get to know each other.
"So do you get it now?" Blair asks me.
"I get more of it than before." I answer. I glance at my watch, looking at the time. 9:34.
"Shoot!" I yell.
"What?!" Blair yells, abruptly looking up from her notebook.
"It's 9:34."
"Oh my goodness. I feel so bad for making y'all drive in the dark." Blair says, slightly concerned.
"We'll be fine. When's the next tutor session?" I ask.
"Are you free tomorrow?"
"No, the boys and I are going to the gym." I respond.
"Sounds super fun." Blair says, sarcastically.
"The gym is fun." I argue. Blair smiles.
"It's not my scene, but whatever your heart desires."
"What's your scene? Hiding in a book?" Blair's smile drops.
"Well my scene is getting passing grades. I'll DM you a time all of the girls are free, and we can schedule according to that." Blair says. I furrow my eyebrows.
"Did I say something? I promise I didn't mean it."
"Nothing at all. It's getting late, you might be able to get home by 10 if you gather up your friends quickly." Blair says, quickly cleaning up, barely making eye contact with me. I definitely said something. I try to think back about what I could have said, but I can't think about anything. I'm about to ask her again, but I get interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Come in." Blair says.
"Thank goodness. I thought you fell for my boy's charm, and you two ended up doing the nasty, nasty." Will says. Sometimes I don't understand what goes through this guy's head.
"Gross. Never, ever." Blair says, making a disgusted face.
"On a different topic, Damon is being the responsible little bitch he is, and is making us leave." I gather up my things, and leave Blair's room. I send her a wave, saying bye, but she doesn't respond. There's a 80% chance she saw the wave, but for some weird reason I'm hoping she didn't respond, because she didn't see it.

I'm the car, we all discuss how our tutoring sessions went. Jeremy's got better after him and Sydney came to an agreement with a few things; Will's was good, but he told us about what Grace said about Lexi, and we all found it weird; and Damon's was not good nor bad, he said that him and Lexi got along like strangers would, which makes sense because they are technically strangers, but he said that there were a few awkward moments, but he learned a lot. When I reached my bed, I quickly DMed Blair, took of my shoes, hopped into bed, and fell asleep within seconds.

 When I reached my bed, I quickly DMed Blair, took of my shoes, hopped into bed, and fell asleep within seconds

The next day after school, the bays and I went to the gym. Damon's girlfriend Ellie came along. Damon said only if the rest of us agreed, but what are we going to say? No? Ellie is a good girl in general. She wants to be a screenwriter, she's smart, and she's nice. The only thing is that there's something about her that doesn't fit with Damon. I don't know what, but there's something.

Author's Note: I decided to change Blair's profile photo

Author's Note: I decided to change Blair's profile photo. What are your thoughts so far? Also, thank you so much for 1k reads!!!