Chapter 20 - Grace's POV

That was so embarrassing. Why did I even think it was a good idea to call Damon? I let out a big sigh. I decide to watch something to take my mind off of whatever just happened.
"I'm watching Gossip Girl! I'm in my room!" I yell, to let Sydney and Lexi know they can join me if they want to. Within a few minutes, the three of us are watching Gossip Girl, and trying to decode Blair's text.
"Ok, so there is definitely something weird about Blair's text, right?" I ask.
"Definitely." Sydney responds.
Lexi chimes in. "She's being more dismissive than usual."
"I wonder what she's doing." I wonder out loud.
"Do we think there's a boy in her life?" Lexi and I look at Sydney, as the three of us consider the possibility.
"Nah. There's nothing about that worth hiding." Lexi says, and Sydney and I both agree.
"Unless it's forbidden." I say.
"All our exes our pieces of shit, so I doubt that." Sydney says, while opening a bag of chips.
"True." Lexi agrees, and I nod my head. After a couple of episodes, I finally decide to bring up what I've been dying to say.
"So the call with Damon was kind of a fail." Sydney gave me a weird look.
"What do you mean?"
"He was being weird about taking to me." Sydney sighs.
"Guys." Lexi laughs.
"William actually called me." I raise an eyebrow.
"Come again?"
"He did. And it was kind of nice?"
"The guy who wants chicks to call him Will." Sydney clarifies.
"Yeah. Him. The ending was a little bit awkward, but it was good for the most part."
"So what did y'all talk about?" I ask.
"I'll wait until Blair gets back home." Lexi responds. Sydney gasps jokingly.
"That is just cruel."

After watching two more episodes of Gossip Girl, we go back to doing our own stuff

After watching two more episodes of Gossip Girl, we go back to doing our own stuff. I'm just scrolling on my phone, when Damon messages me on Instagram. I sigh out loud. He feels like a douche. He was a little bit rude, but only for  a second. I was the one who hung up, without letting home explain.

 I was the one who hung up, without letting home explain

I smile at our conversation. Looks like the friend thing will work after all.

Author's Note: Another chapter!!! Relationships are developing!!! Do you prefer chapters like this one where it's shorter but has more social media, or do you prefer longer ones with more text?