Important A/N Regarding Hiatus

Don't y'all worry, I'm not discontinuing the story or whatever. This is just a brief hiatus, because of the recent events regarding R*bert M*nion. Until things start to blow over, meaning that I don't see his name with the asterisks (or however you spell that), I'm not going to write this, because it might be triggering for some of y'all, and I want to portray, and I can't stress this enough, that what he did was NOT okay, in any way shape or form. He made excuses and shit, but no matter what happened to him in the past, he has no valid excuse to have sexually harassed that man, unless he was told that if he didn't he would die, and was held at gunpoint while he did it, but the chances of that being the case are slim to none, so he can't make any arguments defending himself. What he did was really fucking wrong, so I hope that this hiatus won't be that long, but if it is, I shall probably post another A/N. I'm really sorry, y'all, it's just that with my current mental health, and school, I really don't have time to write, and also, this whole thing with R*b. But anyways, stay safe, and take it easy, guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out.

- Taylor.