Beforehand - Team Starkid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes earlier, various places in LA, Zoom, March 2021:

(A/N: this chapter was written very quickly, and if it feels rushed, that's why. Sorry!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay guys!!!" Nick Lang said to his companions on the screen, a few actors, writers, and crew members of the Hatchetfield musicals. "3- 2- 1- And we're live! Hello all! Welcome to the livestream! This is to announce the launch of our new Kickstarter page, to raise money for our next show, Nerdy Prudes Must Die. Now, our show will have to be postponed for a bit, due to the virus, but we are hopeful that we will be able to finish casting and writing, and start rehearsing hopefully as soon as quarantine ends! We are being optimistic, but yeah! I'm here in my house in LA, and all of these beautiful people are mostly in LA as well. Please say hello to Lauren, Joey, and Diane! How are you guys?" Diane barked in response, causing Nick to laugh. "That's great, Diane."

"Hey Nick! We're great! Joey got his first vaccine the other day because he went with his dad, and his mom might let me go with her so I can get my first one. We're excited for Nerdy Prudes, and based on what we know about it so far, it's going to be amazing. So, yeah." Lauren explained.

"Thaaat's right!" Joey agreed, mocking one of his characters, Jangle, from the last Starkid show, Black Friday.

Everyone laughed, and Nick went on to the next person, which was Jeff. He finished with Robert and Jon, and by that time, those were the only people there.

"Okay, well, why don't we get started? Okay, so as you all know, Nerdy Prudes Must Die is our next show! We're all very excited, and today we will be talking about it, maybe announcing some characters and casting, playing some scratch tracks, all the stuff we did for the TGWDLM livestream and the Black Friday livestream, to raise money for it. I see in the chat that people want casting and music now, but this was is what we're gonna do- so currently, we're at $348,592 pledged to the Kickstarter, but once we reach $350,000, we'll announce our first casting stuff, and play a scratch track. I think every $5,000, we can announce another character, and every $10,000, we'll play a track. As you may know, this show is set in Hatchetfield, and it is another horror-comedy musical. The Lords in Black may or may not be in it, I'm not giving that away just yet. I see the chat exploding, slow down guys. Okay, for those of you who don't know, the Lords in Black are... well, beings, named Bliklotep, or, Blinky, Wiggog Y'wrath, or, Wiggly, Pokotho, Pokey, T'noy Karaxis, Tinky, and Nibblenephim, or, Nibbly. Tinky's full title is 'The Bastard of Time and Space', while Nibbly's is 'The One Who Feasts in the Dark'. Blinky's is 'The Watcher With A Thousand Eyes', Pokey's is 'The Singular Voice', and Wiggly's is simply 'The Lord in Black'. They are things from the Black and White, a place beyond the universe. Everyone, why don't you get your dolls, and Jeff you can prepare the first track if you want, 'cause we're at just about $349,500." Nick explained, possibly with too much detail.

Everyone went to get their dolls. Jon couldn't find his, so Robert got up to help him. While Lauren was getting the doll, Diane shat all over the floor, and Joey got up to clean up, and Jeff went to go get the track. Nobody noticed blue glow coming from all three rooms the actors went into, but they never came back. Nick waited for 5 minutes, answering questions from the chat, then he got a text, saying 'I have your fwendy-wends. Only they can escape, so don't try and get them. You won't be able to. You know who I am.' Nick had absolutely no idea who it was, so he took a screenshot and sent it to the Hatchetfield group chat, which consisted of Curt and Kim, Jaime, Matt, James, Angela, Corey, and Mariah. Kendall wasn't on there because it was the adult chat, with stuff them at could be inappropriate for a 15 year old.