8. ʜʏᴜɢᴀ ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ

ʜʏᴜɢᴀ ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ

ʜʏᴜɢᴀ ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ

-

Two years Later....

It's been two years since Y/n came in Konoha. It's also been a year before the graduation comes. The three ghosts of Hokage has been with Y/n for two years and got close to them and she also got closed to Naruto and the others and surprisingly Sasuke as well.

Y/n told the Hokage's that Orochimaru is going to attack in Chunin exam and the Third Hokage is going to die. Y/n also told them the truth behind of the Uchiha slaughter. They were shocked of Uchiha Itachi that he killed his own clan for the village and he even let his own brother live, they were so angry of Danzo.

The class was finally done and girls and boys we're surrounding her. Of course girls are surrounding sasuke too. Somehow, she jas some fanboys and even got fangirls.

'How the heck did it come to this?'

"Y/n-chan~"

"Y/n-san~"

Y/n lay her face in the desk and covered her face with her hands. She hated crowds and getting close to people that she doesn't even know that much.

"Y/n-chan~"

'That voice...' Even sakura became one of her fangirls even Ino but they were still a fan of sasuke.

'I just want this to get over it.'

"Hey! Leave y/n-chan alone!" A familiar voice yelled at them.

Y/n looks up and saw the yellow hair and blue eyes. He knows that she always hated crowds and getting close to people that she don't even know that much.

"Naruto." Y/n smiled at him as his face becomes red.

"Y/n-chan, do you want to walk with me?" Naruto asked.

"Why would y/n-chan walk with you?!" A fangirl yelled.

"Sure."

"Wha- why would you walk with with a loser like him, y/n-chan?!" Sakura angrily asked.

"Yeah! He's just a loser!"

Naruto looks  down and y/n walks to him and put her hand in his shoulder. "Why, you asked? It's because he's more fun to walk with." Naruto looks up facing her with a shine in his eyes.

"And don't call him loser. He's not a loser, shall we go?" Y/n smiles at him and Naruto nods.

After they left. They somehow manage to bump in the others causing her to sigh and looked at them.

"It's actually been two years, huh?"

"Yeah, so?"

"We're finally graduating."