18. ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ

ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ

-

"I..."

The ghosts can't believe what they just saw. Y/n kissed the boy? Kissed Sasuke?

Their heart ached. Feeling jealous but they wouldn't admit that. Not yet.

'Y/n... Why are you making me feel this way?'

'Wha... I just remembered. I got her first kiss anyway.' One of them thought.

• •

Y/n walked to the streets heading to Ichiraku ramen as she clutched her stomach.

"I'm so hungry... I haven't eaten anything for weeks... Only fish..." Y/n looked down.

"I'm surprised you still managed to survive without eating." Izuna said.

She shrugged. "Of course. They wouldn't event let me eat back then for a week. Besides, I only eat when I feel weak and the verge of the death."

"What..." Madara looked at her in disbelief. "Do you have a death wish?"

She groaned and covered her ears because Madara was scolding her again.

"Y/n-chan!"

She looked up to see a yellow hair with a blue eyes, and whiskers in his face.

"Oh. Hey there Naruto." She weakly waved at him.

Naruto quickly noticed something wrong to her and he quickly approached her. "Is there something wrong, Y/n-chan? You look pale, you even got thinner...." He scanned her, worried.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine-" She was interrupted when her stomach growls.

Naruto and Y/n stared for a second. She sweat dropped looking away.

"You haven't eaten anything, right?"

"W-well... No."

"It's bad for your health, Y/n-chan! You should eat!" He grabbed her wrist dragging her somewhere.

"N-naruto?!" Y/n looked at him surprised.

"You need to eat!"

• •

Y/n placed the bowl in the table. Finishing her fifth bowl. "I'm full. Thank you." Y/n glanced at Naruto.

"It's no problem!" He grinned. "But Y/n-chan, Where were you this past weeks? I was trying to find you a week ago before we were going to train to come with me and pervy sage for the fifth hokage. I couldn't find you anywhere. I even went to your apartment. Sakura-chan also told me that she hasn't seen you this past weeks too."