14. ʀᴀɢᴇ

ʀᴀɢᴇ

ʀᴀɢᴇ

-

The team 7 walked around the forest. There was a sudden scream, halting them their tracks.

"Don't let your guard down, y/n." Hashirama notified her and she nodded and whispered a thanks.

"What was that?! It sounds like screaming. I don't like this place!" Sakura said, feeling scared.

"It's not called the Forest of Death for nothing. Don't let your guard down." Y/n said and they nodded.

They continued walking not letting their guard down. Y/n stopped along with the ghost.

"Y/n." Minato looked at her and nodded.

"Come out. I don't like playing with kids." The three looked at her confusion.

"There's an enemy waiting to ambush us." Their eyes widened and immediately went into stance.

"Y/n, stay close to me." Sasuke whispered.

'I should be the one saying that.'  They heard a chuckle.

"I'm impressed. But at the same time it's to be expected of an L/n. Now hand over your scroll." Y/n took out a fake scroll tossing it to him.

"Y/n-chan, what are you doing?!" Sakura asked.

"Now leave. You already got what you want."

The Rain ninja smirked. "That's unusual." He then disappeared.

The team 7 surrounding her. "Y/n-chan, why did you do that?!" Sakura asked.

"Relax. It was a fake scroll." Sakura and Naruto sighed in relief.

"But if it was a fake scroll then he'll found out soon and come back!" Naruto shouted.

"Ah, don't worry about that too. He won't be able to move for a while." Naruto tilt his head in confusion.

"It's because it'll explode in a few seconds." Y/n closed eye smile before hearing a explosion.

Sasuke smirked. "I knew it."

"You're so cool, Y/n-chan!" Naruto had sparkle in his eyes, admiring her.

"I know." They sat down.

Sasuke had something say. "We need to come up with a password in case someone impersonates us. No one is to be trusted. I'll come up with a password."

"What kind of password?" Naruto asked.

"A secret one. Something only known to us. And don't trust anyone that doesn't know it. No matter what."

"Well get on with it!"

"Fine. That password for 'when does a ninja strike?' It goes, A ninja waits till the time is right. When the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapon lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike."