15. ᴋᴀʙᴜᴛᴏ ʏᴀᴋᴜꜱʜɪ

ᴋᴀʙᴜᴛᴏ ʏᴀᴋᴜꜱʜɪ

-

They were heading to the tower after opening the scroll and Iruka explained about the Chunin.

"Y/n, you okay?" Sasuke glanced at the h/c girl besides him who's been zoning out since that happened.

She only nodded in response without looking at him and simply replied, "Yeah."

'You're clearly not okay...'

After a while, they arrived at the front of the tower.

Y/n stopped walking and her teammates noticed it."You guys go first. I'll stay here for a bit." The three looked worried but nodded.

They stayed silent for a second because they understand what going on inside her head. They wanted to say something but at the same time they wanted to give her space.

"Be careful, Y/n-chan." Naruto said before going in with Sasuke and Sakura.

Y/n sighed. "Y/n are you okay?" Hashirama asked.

"What do you mean? I'm always fine."

"No, I'm talking about the curse mark." It was silent for a moment.

"To be honest, it hurts." Y/n hesitantly touch the curse mark wincing. "But no worries. I'll be fine." Y/n then went in.

"I'm worried for Y/n..." Minato said worried.

"We all are."

Y/n head to her teammates who were in the meeting area. The air was tense. Y/n suddenly felt pain on her neck, wincing and touching the curse mark.

"Damn it, not now..." Y/n mumbled and focused her chakra in her palm and placed it on her curse mark. After a few minutes , she removed her hand on her neck and sighed in relief. "That should be fine." She stopped when someone stopped in front of her.

"Y/n." She looked at the person.

"Gaara?"

"Are you okay? You seemed in pain..." He asked, worried in his voice.

"O-oh, yeah, I am okay."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

She softly smiles at him. "Yeah. Thanks for asking, Gaara. I'd appreciate it. How about you? How are things going on with you?"

"Fine as well. I was wondering if you-" He was cut off when his siblings and teacher called out to him. "I have to go. I'll talk to you later."

"Then I'll see you later." Y/n pat his head before walking away.

'I wonder what he was going to say.'

"Y/n, what did he say to you?" Sasuke asked.

"Nothing." She looked away.

"Y/n! Stay away from him! He might hurt you or even kill you!-" Y/n pat his head and smiled.

"Don't worry too much."

Sasuke blushed. "W-what?! I-im not worried!" He looked away as Y/n laughed.

"Sure, Mr. Emo"

Y/n stood in a room that had massive hands in a tiger seal. The other teams were all put together in rows, facing the Hokage. The third Hokage stood in the middle, while the proctors, Haku, Zabuza and other sensei's behind him.

"Congratulations on completing the second phase!" Anko said.

"There's so many team that passed." Shisui looked around who was amazed. Sakura and Naruto looked at Y/n feeling worried along with Sasuke.