12. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢꜱ

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢꜱ

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢꜱ

-

"Heyyy y/nnnn!" A boy with brown hair and black eyes whined. "Why are you not listening to me?"

A girl with h/c and e/c was so focused reading the book on her hands. "What do you want?"

He pouted. "You're so mean..." He plopped down on grass. "I have been trying to get you're attention all day but you keep ignoring me!"

The girl with h/c sighed in defeat and closed her book and placed it down on the ground. "My apologies." She glanced at the boy next to her who was laying on the grass. "I wouldn't want to ignore you for no reason."

"Then what's the reason?!" He immediately sat up and crossed his arms.

"I wanted you to go back and train, considering you sneaked out once again."

He sweat dropped. "But I only sneaked out because I wanted to see you!"

She raised an eyebrow. "See me? But you always see me."

"I-i mean, I wanted to hang out with you! I wanted to show you something..." He felt his cheeks warm and turned away his head in embarassment.

"You can always show me around.

"Really?" He looked at her feeling excited. "You're the best!" He wrapped his arms around her and tackled her on the ground with a hug.

"Hey..." She sweat dropped and sighed in defeat before smiling.

"What are you doing?" A cold voice said interrupting them.

They both looked up and saw a boy similar to who was tackling the girl in the ground but instead he had a longer brown hair with black eyes also.

"Oh! Brother!"

The boy with brown long hair glared at his brother in response. "You sneaked out once again. And why are you hugging her?"

"What...are you jealous or something?"

"You..."

"Both of you shut up or else I will make you fight all day."

-

Y/n opened her eyes to met up with white ceiling. Y/n sat up and looked around.

'I'm in the hospital?' Y/n then remembered what happened.

'Oh right...' She sweat dropped. She looked at the window next to her.

"A dream?"

'Who was those boys?...I can't remember.' Y/n stared at the window then snapped out of it when a voice spoke.