19. ᴜᴄʜɪʜᴀ'ꜱ

ᴜᴄʜɪʜᴀ'ꜱ

ᴜᴄʜɪʜᴀ'ꜱ

A long black hair boy who was wearing a long black coat that has a designed of red clouds. He was walking on the forest when he suddenly felt something powerful that snapped out of his thoughts.

'What?...' His eyes widened and suddenly remembered someone. He remembered a h/c and e/c. The person he admires very much.

'It's her... She's near.' He quickly looked at his left and started walking faster towards where he felt the powerful chakra.

As he was nearing the area where she was. He can feel how more powerful her chakra is.

Suddenly, the overwhelming power slowly disappeared.

"I know you'd come, itachi." The girl smiled at the long hair boy who was staring at her.

His eyes widened before chuckling. "Of course. You changed your appearance again?" He stared at her. The girl changed her appearance to the body of a 16-17 years old.

Her body's curves were flawless, her hair cascading in the breeze, her eyes sparkling with light, and her face radiating beauty. Every aspect of her was simply stunning. If only he hadn't made that mistake, he might have pursued her back then.

'If only I still have a chance.'

She placed her hand on her hip. "Are you on a mission?"

Its really surprising to see Itachi with his normal eyes since his sharingan is always active.

"Finished it." He simply replied. "Why are you out here?"

Y/n turned around and started walking. "Come. We have a lot to catch up."

Itachi didn't said anything and quickly followed her.

The girl was on her knees, washing her face and arms on the lake while the boy was standing next to her.

"Your question for earlier. I'm here to train for three years out of the village."

He raised his eyebrows. "Train? But aren't you already strong enough? You almost  know every technique now."

She chuckled. "I guess you're right. I just wanted to relax." She sighed in relief. "Also, I have something to say."

"What is it?"

"Your brother..." She looked at her reflection on the water. "He has left the village and decided to go with Orochimaru." His eyes widened. "He wanted to get stronger to kill you."

He looked down. "Is that so..."

"Don't worry. He won't kill you. I already told him the truth."

His eyes widened once again. "You what? Why did you told him the truth?"