16. ɢᴀᴀʀᴀ

ɢᴀᴀʀᴀ

ɢᴀᴀʀᴀ

-

I have one month to train this curse mark. The Exam is not going to be a problem but the real problem is the upcoming attack.'Y/n lay on the grass thinking and sighed.

The real problem is Orochimaru itself. I should tell Gaara about it. They only got used after all. Gramps is going to die too.' Y/n sighed once again feeling annoyed.

'After all of this. I'm going to find some information of Akatsuki. There's really nothing to find since I already know all about of them. But I still need to make sure. I can't let my guard down.' Y/n stared at the sky.

"Hey Y/n. Are you there?"

"Yeah?"

"It's us." Hashirama said.

"I know."

His eyes widened and smiled. "Yeah."

You always know it's me.

'My... My hands are fading?...' Y/n stared at her hands for a minute. 'What is this? Am i seeing things? Am I high?' Y/n thought.

"No. I don't think so." Hydra answered. She narrowed her eyes.

'So I'm really fading? But why?'

"Like hell I know. You should ask old man sage about it." Hydra said.

'Can I even talk to him?' Y/n asked.

"It's impossible. You should just ask him after the war." Y/n stayed silent.

"Y/n, you're zoning out again." Minato spoke snapping out of her thoughts.

"W-was I?..."

Minato sighed. "What we're you thinking?" He asked.

"I was just thinking about the upcoming battle, that's all." She lied.

'This is becoming a problem.'

"I know something's wrong, y/n. Don't worry." He softly smiles and gave her a reassuring smile. "If you don't want anyone to know about it. I won't say a word."

She softly smiles back. "Thank you, Minato. You've always been kind to me. I'd appreciate it."

Blush tinted on his cheeks. "It's fine."

She raised an eyebrow suddenly remembering something. "I have something to ask."

He raised an eyebrow still smiling at her. "What is it?"

"I have been wondering this for a long time."

He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"I remembered you confessed to me back then," She looked at him with her e/c.