20. ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪꜱᴄᴇ

ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪꜱᴄᴇ

ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪꜱᴄᴇ

"You okay there, bud?" The h/c girl sweat dropped and squat down to inspect the boy who just tripped over a rock. A rock. A boy who started a war and tripped over a rock.

Is he really one of the strongest ninja and the one who will start a war?

He raised his hand and gave her a thumbs up while his face was still on the ground. "I'm okay..." He groaned.

She sighed. "How long are you gonna kiss the ground?"

He immediately stand up and dusted off the dirt on his face and his coat. "T-that was embarassing..." Red dusted his cheeks in embarassment.

She giggles and also stands up. "It's fine. It happens." She reached her hand towards him. "Let's go?" She smiled and the boy didn't hesitate to hold her hand and intertwined his finger with her. Both of them started walking while they held hands.

Thank God I'm wearing a mask or else she will see me blushing madly at her... He glanced at the girl. After all...you have always been my weakness.

"Have you eaten?" The girl glanced at the boy who snapped out of his thoughts.

He shook his head in response. "Not yet."

She hummed. "Let's go eat. Now tell me, why have you been following me since I left the village?"

He jumped in surprised and looked away from her while they both continued to walked to their destination. He did expect her after all to ask him sooner...

"I..." He looked down on the ground. "I wanted to protect you... I'm worried that your power will go out again."

She frowned and stopped walking. She raised her hand and ruffled his hair. "You're a good kid, Obito."

He blushed and looked away. "D-don't treat me like a kid..."

She chuckled. "Aren't you a kid? In my age, you're still a kid."

Ouch. That hurt. Is that how you viewed him all the time? A kid? He does understand her viewing him as a kid because he was more older than him. Older than anyone but that made his heart ached. All the efforts since he did when he was a kid. Trying to get your attention, impressing you and protecting you. Why couldn't you see that? but... But I see you as a woman... A woman that I longed for. So please see me as a man also. A man that can treat you...

••

"Do you like the food?" Y/n asks the the ravenette boy who was sitting in front of her.

It was surprising to see Obito removed his mask and relaxed himself around her. He didn't care if anyone see his face as long not those people... He was eating the ramen that they both ordered without his mask. His mask was settled down on the table.