13. ᴇxᴀᴍ ʙᴇɢɪɴs

ᴇxᴀᴍ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ

-

"Y/n-chan." The pink hair girl holds the hand of the h/c girl. "Are you all right?"

She smiled at her and nodded. "I'm okay. Thanks for asking." She ruffled her hair. "You should also be careful. Good luck. I believe in you that you will pass the exam."

Her face feeling warm. "I..." She tightened her gripped on Y/n's hand causing her to raised her eyebrows in confusion.

'I...I want to protect you too.'

"Sakura?"

Sakura snapped out of her thoughts and immediately forced a smile. "I just remembered something."

"Is that so..."

Ibiki looked at the Sound Ninja. "First you candidates from the Hidden Sound, enough with the baby fights! You want to be failed before we've begun?!"

"Sorry. It's our first time taking the exams. We were just a little uneasy." Dosu said.

"I doubt that." Shikamaru placed his hands on his pocket. "Don't let your guard down around them, Y/n. They are bad news."

Y/n nodded. "Be careful too."

"Alright, listen up! There will be no fighting between candidates without the permission of a proctor! Anyone who thinks of messing with me will be immediately disqualified! Got it?!"

"Whatever. These exams are gonna be easy!" Zaku said smirking cockily.

"He's so cocky..." Kiba's eyebrow twitches in annoyance.

'You'll be crying later.'

"Hey."

Y/n turned her head around and saw Sasuke approaching her. "Sasuke? What's the matter?"

He stopped in front of her and looked straight into her eyes. "I have a bad feeling about this exam. Be careful."

'Is he worried about me?'

"I should be saying that also. But anyway, thanks." She smiled and gently hit Naruto's head causing the boy to groaned in response.

"Y/n-chan! What was that for?!" He narrowed his eyes.

"I'm saying that you should also be extra careful. Especially you."

He sweat dropped. "I get it, I get it..."

"He doesn't get it." Sasuke and Sakura said in unison and sweat dropped.

After Ibiki explained the exam. Y/n somehow got stuck with the disguise grass ninja who was actually Orochimaru.