17. ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ....

ᴍᴀᴅᴀʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴢᴜɴᴀ

-

"Are you sure you won't come?" Naruto asked sadly.

"No. You should guys go now." Y/n said starring at the cloudy sky. The team seven wore a black clothing for the funeral of The third Hokage.

"Y/n-chan..." Sakura looked at Y/n worried.

"We should leave." Sasuke said leaving. Naruto and Sakura looked at Y/n one last time before following Sasuke.

Y/n sighed. "Why did it become like this?"

-

A group of people kept talking until someone spoke. "That's enough." All fell silent.

"So why did you call us again?" A person asked who was clearly annoyed.

"I have to show you guys something." The person showed a picture of a young girl with h/c and e/c.

"A girl? What about it?" A silver hair guy with his slicked hair wondered.

His black eyes widened in shocked. 'Y/n.'

'That's y/n...' A certain person thought, narrowing their eyes in suspicion.

"She's not just a girl. She is an L/n."

"An L/n? But I heard they were wiped out years ago." A guy who was wearing a mask  that covered half of his face spoke.

"Yes they were. But there was a survivor." Their leader with orange hair replied.

"Sounds like the Uchiha." The guy with long blonde hair boldly commented.

A man with raver hair glared at the guy making him shivered.

"What?... It's the truth."

"Anyways. What about her?"

"Do you know the Great Legendary Hydra?"

"Of course. No soul does not know about that. But why are you bringing that up?"

"Her name is L/n Y/n. A survivor of L/n. She's currently living in the Leaf Village."

"Leaf? That's were the Nine tails brat lives."

"Her teammates are Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto, and Uchiha Sasuke. Their sensei is Hatake Kakashi."

"A four man squad? That's new."

"Do you have to comment everything he has to say?" A red hair guy glared at the long blonde hair boy, feeling annoyed.

"What 'cha gonna do about it?"

"Let him be. He's already annoying. Don't make him more annoying."

"Shut up, shark man!"

"Aww... You're causing trouble again, Deidara-senpai!" A guy laughs who was wearing an orange swirly mask.

"Enough." A purple hair girl spoke silencing them.

"The girl is quite strong. Do you guys believe about The Great Legendary Hydra?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Just answer it."

"Hmm. It's just a rumor all around I heard about it."

"It's been passed down by many generations about the Tailed Beast and The Great Legendary Hydra."

"The Tailed beast is true but I do not know about the Hydra."

"Do you guys have any idea what the Hydra could be?"