9. ᴛᴇᴀᴍ 7

ᴛᴇᴀᴍ 7

ᴛᴇᴀᴍ 7

Why did I even accept on saving this bitches when they can't even save their fucking selves?

That's not how it is...

That's how it is.

-

Iruka finished assigning the teams earlier and now Y/n's by herself. Naruto was chasing Sakura, Sasuke was eating by himself and Sakura was looking for Sasuke. Y/n sighed leaning on her desk.

"I wonder how this team will work out?"

"So what's your plan now?"

"Plan? There's really nothing important yet."

"So who's going to be your teacher, y/n?"

Y/n look at Minato, raising an eyebrow. Have they never explore around the village in the meantime after they died? "Eh, I didn't tell you? It's Hatake Kakashi, your former student."

"Eh?!" Minato's eyes widened in surprised. Kakashi? Hatake Kakashi? His student? His cold student is now a teacher?

"Is something the matter, Lord fourth?"

"N-no..." Minato scratches the back of his neck and sighed. "It's just that I can't believe that Kakashi is now a teacher..."

"Have you guys been living in a shell all along?"

The three sweat dropped. Well, she was right. They were literally living in a shell. Living the Hokage's office since they died.

"So what are you doing here all alone? Why don't you go with your teammates and talk with them?"

"Have you seen my teammates? They only fit for themselves. I already told you what's going to happened so it's no use."

The three sweat drops once again. Yeah, they know they won't be able to convince her.

Students now began to pile the classroom. Jounin teachers were collecting their team's. Y/n didn't bother look up knowing Kakashi is going to be late.

Naruto began to yelled and Sakura was scolding him. Irk mark appeared on Y/n's face and the Hokage's notices this and sweat drops.

'When is Kakashi going to come so they will finally shut up.' Y/n thought while crossing her arms and tapped her foot in the floor.

A few minutes had passed and Kakashi finally arrived and successfully fall for Naruto's prank.

"Sensei! I'm so sorry! I told him not to do it!" Sakura apologizes.

'Liar.' He looked each of them before picking the eraser.

"How can I put this? My first impression for the group... You're bunch of idiots."

Y/n secretly laughed making the three silent.