7. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ?

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ?

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ?

-

And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places

Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush

[Hi:> Feel free to ask me any question!]

-

When Y/n collapsed on the ground, Madara was so worried of her.

"Hey y/n!" He quickly pressed his two fingers to feel her pulse. He waited for a few seconds then his eyes widened in shocked.

He quickly flipped her on her back and placed his head on her chest to hear her heartbeat.

Hashirama walked out from the trees and was looking around."Hey, hashirama! Have you seen-" His eyes stopped at y/n's figure, her unconscious body on the ground.

Madara was sweating so much. He slowly looked at Hashirama, worry and panicked all over his face. "I can't feel her pulse nor hear her heartbeat..."

Hashirama's eyes widened and quickly ran on y/n's side and knelt on the ground besides her. "Hey, y/n! Can you hear us?!" He panicked. "She can't be dead when we just got her back!"

"I...i don't know..." Tears swelling on Madara's eyes. "She...she just suddenly lose consciousness out of nowhere."

-

"I'll accept it, but in one condition."

"What?..."

"Make a deal with me."

"Deal....with...god...?"

"I don't care if you're a God. I want you to make a deal with me." She said in a firm voice. "If you want to command me then make a deal with me first."

The voice was laughing? In a creepy way. "Fine...what...deal..."

"Swap my place with all the people that who has to suffer just for their loved ones. You have to make sure that I will be the evil one until the end. The villain." Y/n said in a determined voice. "You can do something as simple like that for a God, right?"

The voice laughed, maniacally. "Fine by me. That's what make it more interesting anyway!"

Her e/c widened in surprised. 'They are now speaking completely fine.'

"You have to keep your deal or else." Y/n's eyes darkened and her voice changed in a monotone voice. "I will fight you. No. I will kill you even if you're a God or so whatever."