11. ᴢᴀʙᴜᴢᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴋᴜ

ᴢᴀʙᴜᴢᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴋᴜ

ᴢᴀʙᴜᴢᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴋᴜ

-

Y/n who was being pulled to nowhere and her figure is now disappearing to the woods.

"Y/n/Y/n-chan!" Her companions yelled while they were still fighting.

"Damn it!" Sasuke cursed on himself and gritted his teeth.

The fight was finally finished.

"Y-y/n-chan is..." Naruto said with a shaky voice.

"Don't worry. She'll be okay." Kakashi said.

"How can you be so sure about that?!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto..."

"She's strong and she's your friend right? Then believe on her. She'll be okay and it seems like she had a plan." Kakashi said. Even after he said that, he couldn't also lie but he was also feeling worried for her. After all he... 'Go easy on them, y/n.'

'Damn it! I promised myself that I will protect her but I couldn't!' Sasuke thought, feeling angry on himself.

'Y/n! I promise I'll come save you!' Naruto thought, feeling motivated more.

"Y/n-chan..." Sakura who was also worried. 'I...I want to get stronger.'

"Just what is y/n planning?" Hashirama said who was worried along with the others.

"Do not fret. Y/n is strong. She can take any enemy on." Tobirama crossed his arms. "The reason that she's been alive for a long time because she has never lose a battle." Everything Tobirama said was the truth. He was worried for her too but he will never admit that. After all, he was confident that she will come back with no injuries. She's y/n after all. L/n Y/n.

When Y/n got pulled out of nowhere. She landed on the ground and the chains that were wrapped on her disappeared.

"Don't move." A familiar voice demanded.

"Or what?" She looked up, responding in a cold voice. She felt a presence approaching her from behind, making her turn around.

"What do you guys want from me?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Now, now. We just want to talk." Zabuza said.

She raised an eyebrow. "You're expecting a peaceful talk to me when you literally just kidnapped me?"

"We didn't have a choice." Haku said.

"Then what do you guys want to talk about?" She crossed her arms on her chest.

"Sassy...We want you to join us."

She tilt her head on the side. "Huh? Join? Why would I?"

"Y/n L/n a survivor of L/n. You're on the Bingo book. Named 'The Last L/n'. You're certainly strong but you still don't realize it." Zabuza said.