10. ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ

-

"Y/n! What you did was inappropriate!" Minato scolds her while the others agreed with him.

"That's right, y/n. You literally have the appearance of a thirteen years old." Hashirama said.

Y/n scoffed, looking away from them. "It's not like Kakashi doesn't know that I'm not a kid."

"What do you mean?" Hashirama asked, feeling confused.

"Oh, right... Kakashi knows you." Minato said with a sigh. Remembering Kakashi definitely knows you.

Hashirama raised an eyebrow. "So you've known Kakashi for a long time now?"

"Considering how long I have live now. Of course he knows me."

"Right..." Shisui sighs.

"But that doesn't explain why you did that to Kakashi!"

She shrugged. "It was the only way to caught him off guard."

Y/n saw Naruto tied up in a post while her other teammates sat in front of him. Kakashi approached them and glanced to her, blushing. He shook his head trying to get rid of his thoughts.

"Well, based on your performance today. I decided to not send you back to the academy."

"You mean we passed?!" Sakura said, her eyes widening in surprised.

"But all she did was screamed..." Shisui sweat dropped.

"The three of you are being dropped from the academy permanently!" The three looked shocked.

"Wait, you said the three of us? Then who passed?" Sakura asked.

"Y/n did. She understood the purpose of this exercise and even managed to get a bell." Sasuke glared at him, charging at him.

"Wha- Sasuke what is he doing?!" Kakashi pinned him down beneath him placing his foot on top of his head.

"Hey! You can't step on Sasuke!" Sakura yelled angrily making y/n sighed again.

"You don't know what it means to be a ninja. You think this is a game, huh? Why do you think we put you on squads? Did you consider that question for one time?!"

Sakura was taken back when Kakashi yelled. "I don't know what you mean..."

"I mean you never realized what this exercise is all about. Not even close."

"What it's about?" Naruto asked, feeling confused.

"Yes, that's what determines you pass or fail."

"But that's... I mean I wanted to ask you about that from the beginning." Sakura said.