Episode 3

It's been along time since Ryu when in to the cave, and he has been training.

The first part was, speed and agility, he wanted to as fast and agile as Final Wars Goji. So for that he ask the system to make him fight fast opponent's such as a flock Rodans, Bug type or Earth type Monsters. The agility he got was worth it, he's pretty sure he can fight creatures with supersonic speed.

The speed part, now that was a tough one. He made the system make a obstacourse with challenges. The first part, he have to doge some laser that can cut his skin, but thanks to <adaptability> witch he found out it's was an advance version of evolution. You see evolution only goes on one trip only thing type of deal the best examples are the Penguins and the rattlesnake.

The penguin is adapted to the cold of Antarctica, and can swim very easily, and they can huddle together for warmth, but they also have a flaw, if it gets too hot then they will just die.

Then there's the infamous rattlesnake the rattlesnake is adapted to the desert, and as the name suggest they have a rattle on there tails witch is made out of keratin the same stuff that humans nails are made of, everytime the snake shed it's skin there will be a new part of the rattle on its tail, but there's also a mistake with it, the rattle of the rattlesnake makes noice is just signifying to it's predator's that is there.

However his <adaptability> is different yes it works just like evolution. He can be immune to poison, if he wants to. But adaptability also can take it away if he doesn't need it anymore, but it will still be there hidden.

After the obstacourse he tough for awhile and he desited to go with strength. This one the system desited to use a rock. A rock that on command can be more heavy than anything know on earth, he also at a goal on this one he wanted to be able to lift 200,000 pounds.

Then there's the <Atomic breath> this one was easy to level up at first now it's just hard, instead of the white mist like atomic breath he now as a more fire like when it reach level 3. It was technically like the legendarys atomic breath, but instead of the light neon blue, he got a dark blue color. Witch was unique on its own since Godzilla's atomic breath was a bright neon blue color. But he wasn't complaining, he likes it, it reminds him of sea and the sky.

But it was time to wake up since the first Dinosaur just arrived just a few months ago.

(3 POV)
(Location ???)

In the ocean the blue lightning from last time was still circulation around.

It was becoming faster, and faster, and faster, untill it open something.

It was a portal but to where?

Suddenly there was a shadow of a creature, it was getting out, onese out it began looking around, before it let out a roar.