Episode 11

Looking down towards the little one Ryu couldn't help but give the Fairy Mothra a hug, a gentle hug so that he wouldn't kill her but a hug nonetheless.

Seeing there Alpha holding the little one close to him, and was he crying?

They couldn't believe it.

There own alpha was crying.

While the Mosuras were wondering why was there alpha crying, one however found the reason

This cause her to feel really bad.

You see the Godzilla's in general were good parents. They devoted there life to raise and nurture them.

But for her alpha to be crying because of the little only meant one thing.

Leo mind: He doesn't have parents?

To Ryu however he had the crying little one on his chest.

He could feel the tears raining down from the little one, right now he would be questioning how a insect can cry but he couldn't not know anyway since he could feel his own tears coming down.

The poor little one must have her world destroyed.

You see a bond between a child an a parent is a sacred thing, something that can very rarely die out. The children will always look up to there parents, there protectors, there guardians.

So for this little one to loose her mother must have been a very devastating thing in front of her eyes.

He began making a shushing noise trying to calm her down.

Ryu whispering: It's okay daddy's here, daddy's here.

Now he didn't know where that came from but he didn't care this little one needed to be calm down. He didn't care for looking weak after all everyone to cry.

Looking towards Ryu the little one could hear what he said.

Fairy mind: Daddy?

He-- He would be her new daddy?

She couldn't help it anymore she began pressing herself towards him crying more, but also seeking the comfort that only a father can provide.

(Space)
(Location: ??? Spaceship)

There were many things that she was expecting from her future husband.

But seeing him crying while gently hugging a child as if she was one of his very own children wasn't one of them.

???: Oh my.