Episode 14

(Cretaceous Period)
(Third POV)

It was late in the day of the Cretaceous period, many animals were taking shelter from the hot sun while others were taking a sip of water to cool themselves. Occasionally some dinosaurs would take a nice mud bath, while others took for dirt/dust, some such as the Sauropods, took a dip in the water refreshing and cooling themselves down.

As for the Kaijus they really didn't have any issues with it, well those who aren't from the dessert

As many of the titanic fauna began doing anything to cool themselves down but ultimately cave up before heading to the inland watering hole.

The inland watering hole or "pond" was a place that was only for peace, many predatory titans as well as those who are considered prey were taking a nice sip of the cool water.

To hunt in area's such as this place is extremely frown and look down. Even fighting wasn't aloud. If someone does hunt here they will immediately be banish to the Cold Area, a good thing really because no one wants to be sentenced to the Death Zone.

Hell even the most ferocious such as the Skullcrawlers keep themselves in check. But such as they're nature some of them will be extremely starving and will not care about the rules, they will hunt.

As such half of the Skullcrawler population is now in the Artic or otherwise known as the Cold Area, have adapted to be bigger and to have some proto feathers.

Anyways back to the watering hole.

This place was a area of peace and beauty. Calmness and acceptance.

???: "Come along kids the sooner we get to the pond the sooner we can go home."

Of course for our little ones they couldn't care less about the watering hole. Yes they did know how important it is and yes they did know the rules.

But Gorgo and Fairy didn't want to be here they wanted to be in the death zone.

Gorgo: "We're coming"

Fairy: "Man this sucks"

Gorgo looked at Fairy curiously wondering what the word even meant.

Gorgo: "What does that mean?"

Fairy: "I don't know I heard that papa say it"

Honestly her father sometimes would say weird stuff such as crap and stuff like that. They didn't know what it means, some of the Kaijus though he was making new stuff.

Gorgo: "Anyways how are we going to ditch dads second body guard?"

Fairy smile hearing Gorgo call Ryu father yet was also confused on what a bodyguard is.