Episode 16: War

It was a normal day in the Cretaceous period. Herbivores were eating the grass, and leaves, as well as the ferns up on the trees. Some ate until there bellies were full until they got hungry again. However some bulls were ducking it out to see who was the top dog.

For the carnivores it was always a state of survival, hunt to eat and live another day, or not hunt and starve to death. Every carnivore knows the rules, hunt to survive, 'it is as simple as that' someone may say.

Oh how wrong they are, most carnivore hunts success rate are very low, making them always think, will they risk getting the bigger prey that can potentially kill it? Or go for a smaller prey that it can easily kill but wouldn't really make it feel full.

It is always a question that carnivore asks and questions again and again. However unlucky for them, all of them will soon become prey.

Above them the sky turned a pitch black as golden lightning dance around the sky as something came falling down from it.

All around the world, the Kaiju saw the different colors, golden, red, blue, and white lights falling from the stars before colliding with the ground

Some of them snarled in anger as they felt the presence of another apex predator, one that the king will notice. While others hid in fear if the terrifying aura that the newcomers were giving, the only way to describe it would be evil, pure evil given formed.

Not far from the dinosaurs was the meteor, the land around it was burned and crisped beyond recognition. The meteor inside the trench glowed for a bit before cracking.

Some dinosaurs began getting curious and walked forward a bit. Soon however that would be there last mistake. From the crack multiple translucent tentacles appeared before scooping up a umlucky tyrannosaurus, and soon a pterosaur, and then more and more as they ran away.

Once the thing inside the meteor was "full" it glowed a bit before bursting out. It looked around before starting to walk, all the while snatching and killing every thing it set it's eyes on, all the while laughing like a maniac.

Once it see that there was no more toys to torture it began flapping it's new wings before taking off. As it did so, the weather began to distort around it, covering it's figure with a big enough hurricane that can be see through space.