Rewrite

Kinda forgot to do this, but here's rewrite version of this book

It as four chapters done so far, and I'm licking where this series is going with

It as four chapters done so far, and I'm licking where this series is going with. It's a mixture between Pokemon x Godzilla mixed with a bit of marvel and DC.

The first thing I did was give our character a better backstory than just letting people figure out why he hates girls. Another thing is that the Kaiju Girls will metamorphosise like those of our favorite Kaiju Girl story. Of course our won't be the only make Kaiju.

The timeline of this story is, as of right now, in the Minus One arc. Fair warning this was made before the movie came out on Netflix. Anyways I'm planning the second arc to be Godzilla vs Anguirus.

As of right now, our make Godzilla is a mixture between the Heisei Goji and the Millennium Goji. Mostly because I love those era's, although I am thinking of adding some comics towards him and maybe a bit of Reiwa? Still thinking on the last part.

While the Kaiju Girls Godzilla is a mixture between the Showa and Legendary, as well as Akuma, I'll try and keep her the same as her comic counter part but no promises. Just like the male Godzilla I thought of giving her some comics entry, thankfully I know which are perfect for her.

Another note, the full blown Kaijus will be called Kaijus. The Kaiju that are female and have parts of Kaiju, are called Kaiju girl's. And legendary Pokemon are called Titans. I think Titans fit the legendary Pokemons very well.

Well that's about it, I'll still keep this story posted. But as of now I'm actually making good process with the rewrite version