Episode 12

It as been sometime since we last left our protagonist.

Many things have happened for one the Fairy Mothra calls Ryu daddy now, and let's just say that he was extremely happy that day.

And then a few short day's later she began calling Lea mommy wich in turn made him freeze like a block of ice.

Lea, who was embarrassed by Fairy calling her mommy and imagining herself with Ryu, couldn't actually break the little one's heart unless she wanted to see a child cry, wish she didn't.

So with little to no choice she accepted to be her adopted mother.

Ryu however had to swallow his hatred unless he wanted to have his child crying, witch he didn't want. After all what type of father wants to see there own children crying?

However thing's definitely took a turn when one night.

(Flashback)
(Location: Infant Island)

Fairy: Daddy I have a question.

Looking towards his child (still need to get used to the idea). He only hope it wasn't what he thought it was, he still wasn't ready to tell her about the birds and the bees.

Hell no parent wants to tell there children that.

Ryu: Okay, what's the question

Fairy: Daddy why don't you and mommy sleep together?

That question made her adopted parents have two different reactions. For Lea she began blushing heavily, one can even see some steam coming of her.

Lea mind: Me and him together i-i-i-n the same cave.

For Ryu however his face was more of a shock. Looking towards Lea his face was still shock, but on the inside he was furious.

Ryu Mind: Me and her together? !!!I WOULD RATHER BLEED TO DEAD!!!

He off course didn't say that out loud after all he didn't want to see his child crying. So for her sake he will make that happy family vibe just for her, and only her.

Seeing that Ryu was watching her Lea began blushing a hell of a lot more. To Ryu she looks like a tomato or a cherry.

Lea Mind: I-i-i wonder was he's thinking.

Still keeping his case towards her Lea, began getting uncomfortable.

Lea Mind: It i-isnt like we're going to mate......... right?? (Begins to blush more). No we can't were two different species.

Looking towards his little one, who was staring at her mother with confusion and innocence.

Fairy: Daddy why is mommy turning red?