13

TW: None

GUYS, WE ONLY HAVE LIKE 1 OR 2 CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL THIS BOOK ENDDDSSSS :(((((

I love u all so much, I hope u guys know that. And I really appreciate the love and support :)

And don't worry, there might be a book 2 to this book, but I wonder what's the story plot

or do I already know?

Well, you never know

I also made the time where they went to Basilwether Hall so I hope u won't mind

and excuse any typos, I'm using my laptop and Grammarly 

A few hours later, Y/N and James went back home after training.

"Oh, you two are finally back. About time, now James we have something to talk about." Molly said and dragged James to the dining room where all the other adults are.

Y/N suspiciously looked at her father and shrugged it off before walking to the living room, where her friends are at.

"How's training?" Hermione asked as she placed her book down with a smile.

"Challenging," Y/N replied and sat down next to Harry on the ground. "How about you all? How are you?" She asked.

"Annoying," Ron said.

"Boring," The twins, Ginny and Harry said.

"Normal for once," Hermione said.

Y/N looked at Tom, "You?"

"Fine." He said.

Y/N nodded at his reply and went to play with Harry's hair.  "Fluffy."

Hary chuckled but winced when his hair was pulled back. 

He looked up and saw Y/N holding a brush, "I love your hair but the tangled parts of it make me want to jump off a cliff."

Harry scoffed and scooted away from her, protecting his scalp when he did.

Tom chuckled and sat down next to Y/N.

Y/N looked at Tom with a smile, "Harry hasn't mentioned you before, why's that?"

"He keeps forgetting," Ginny said, "Forgetting that not all Slytherins are bad." She added.

Y/N gasped, "You're a Slytherin?" She exclaimed and looked at Harry, "You dork!" She said and grabbed a pillow before smacking Harry with it. "You made me think that Slytherins are terrible!" She exclaimed and smacked him again.

Everyone laughed at them as Harry tried to escape, but was held back when she pulled him back down,

"Leave and you'll wake up bald."

Harry nodded and stayed and got smacked again.

A few hours later, everyone was called for dinner.

Y/N sat down next to Tom, for the past few hours, the two talked and became close.

"So, what's your favorite dessert?" Tom asked as he and Y/N sat down, "F/D." She replied.

"I'd like to try that someday," Tom said with a smile.

"Oh just wait until you try Hogwarts' food, they're bloody amazing!" Ron happily exclaimed and ate his chicken leg.

Hermione shook her head at him and ate her food.

Then, the doorbell rang.

Y/n stood up, "I'll get it."

She walked out of the dining room and opened the front door, only to see nothing. She looked left and right, but there was nothing in sight.  But when she looked down, she found a letter on the ground.

She hesitantly picked it up and read who it was addressed to.

"Y/N M/N Potter." She read.

She looked up from the letter and looked around again.

And to her dismay, she still found nothing.

Sighing, she opened the letter and began to read.

"Basilwether Hall, 9 P.M."

Y/N went back inside to the house and looked at the clock that was next to the door,

7:37 

Y/N nodded to herself and went back to the dining room, she still had time.

"Who was at the door, My Flower?" James asked and drank his water.

Y/N hesitated to speak for a moment, "Nothing,"

James studied her for a moment before nodding.

Through the rest of dinner, Y/N continued to talk to Tom and her other friends but would look out of the window, hoping to see the mysterious person who left the letter on the ground.

I always feel like somebody's watching me.