Chapter 7

"No way." Nayeon shakes her head vehemently pointing her spoon at me. "Yoo Yeon Seok was not always cute."

I push her spoon away and warn, "Don't point at me. And yes he has been!"

She sticks her spoon back into her ice cream as we continue walking through campus. "You're telling me that you thought he was hot in Dr. Romantic?"

"I didn't say hot." I correct her. "But yes, he's always been cute. Even if he was a little chubby before."

Nayeon laughs and shakes her head, muttering, "You have a weird taste."

I choose to ignore her and dip ny spoon into my own ice cream before practically shoveling it into my mouth. We had trekked all the way to the convenience store a few blocks away because we were both craving Gelateria Dangdo and now we were shamelessly eating a pint on our way back to our dorm. To say I was enjoying this would be an understatement. I was in heaven.

"Jennie!" A familiar voice shouts and I loo up to see Jeongyeon jogging up to me, taking the headphones out of her ears as she grins at me. "Hey."

I don't respond right away, because my eyes zero in on the beads of sweat currently sliding down her forehead which she wipes away with the hem of her shirt. In the process, she shows off her rock hard abs to me and I see her white little muscle from beneath her white shirt. Her hair was pushed back with sweat, a result from the run she was just on and she looked so sexy right then.

My mind instantly flashed to what she must look like during sex, thanks to the exposure if her abs and the sweat beading down her hairline and I felt a blush coat my cheeks just thinking about it. I force my eyes to snap from her stomach to her eyes which were squinted from the widened smile she was giving me.

Oh god, you were just staring at her abs and she totally knew it.

Nayeon nudges me, reminding me to speak and I choke out. "Hey, Yeon."

"What re you doing out right now?" Jeongyeon ask casually, managing to somehow look hotter and I had to fight away dirty thoughts.

Instead, I held up my pint of ice cream and blurted, "Had a craving."

After the words left my mouth, I inwardly cringed and Nayeon stifled a giggle with a cough. I wanted to slap myself in the face for being so unable to be a normal person right now but apparently my dumb comment didn't faze her because Jeongyeon took a step closer to me.

"Half baked?" She glances at the label then back at me. "That's my favorite. Do you mind if I have a bite?"

"Sure." I manage to say and hold out the spoon for her.

Jeongyeon grins and dips the spoon in then puts it in her mouth, looking at me as she removes the spoon. I felt my cheeks heat up all over again just by the way she was looking at me through her thick lashes and when she was done, she handed me my spoon back.

"Sharing your ice cream is a quick way to my heart." Jeongyeon teases me.

Luckily, I'm able to string together a full sentence this time. "Don't get used to it, because I don't like to share."

Her eyes flickered over me, giving me a slow once over before another smile crept up her lips. Her gaze met mine again.

"Me neither." Jeongyeon puts one headphone back in her ear and backs up. "I should keep running, especially since I took an ice cream break. I'll see you later, though right?"

I nod. "Yeah, maybe."

"Looking forward to it." Jeongyeon says with a wink. "Bye, Jen."

And with that, she keeps running passing me and Nayeon with long strided the opposite direction. When she finally leaves, I let out a breath and Nayeon steps in front of me with an excited squeal and wide eyes.