Chapter Fifteen

CAUTION ‼️

This chapter contains X- rated content! Kindly skip if you are uncomfortable with this chapter.
Thanks 😊

In life, we either write stories or make stories, one day, your story will be opened whether you're dead or alive - Thoying

I dedicate the chapter to OLUWWNIFEMI OMOLOLA , a good friend of mine who died on the 2nd of November 2021. May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace. She's always liked the storyline of "Once upon a dream"..it's such a pity that she won't be witnessing the end of it.😭😭😢🤧

The songs for this chapter are "You are my everything" by Gummy and " Gravity" by Kim jong wan.

SHE HAD FELT IT from the moment he first kissed her, but she'd never known love before, not this sort of love- a love so tangled with need and possessiveness. It had to be love...why else would a guy of his class be so protective of her?

For his property sake...

She sighed and turned to him, he was studying her with longing in his eyes. She longed for him too. She wanted him and why couldn't she have him?
She thought about him all the time and tried to remember every of his facial expressions and his words. She loved his voice and liked being close to him, always want him to hold onto to her. It scared her to the bone. Needing someone like she has never needed anyone all her life. Well, was that love?

" Are you really okay?". He asked " you look tired". He noted as he fondled with his car key.

" I'm fine". She fastened her seat belt.

Silence.

" Did I mention how good you look tonight?". He asked.

He held her gaze.

" I...

He moved- grabbed her waist and lifted her onto his lap. Still holding her gaze, he brushed a fingertip over her lower lips and felt her shudder. One hand cradled her face and his lips came down to hers.

She kissed him back. Encouraged him.

His hand dropped to her waist, she felt slender and helpless as she was trapped in his grip. Heat poured through her vein, rushed beneath her skin and filled her loins. She clung to him, one set of fingers anchored in his hair, the other sinking in his shoulder as she pressed herself to him.

He slowly broke the kiss and lowered her back to her seat. Clearing his throat, he said " it's late...we better head back".

Disappointed, she bit her lips. She should get used to this now- the abrupt endings of their kisses.

There was an awkward silence as he drove. She hated awkward silence but she was quite good at it. Silence ensured for minutes untill he tuned the radio and " One kiss " by Dua lipa blasted from the radio.

She said nothing as she fixed her gaze on the road. Maybe she had been wrong, maybe it was just a mere infatuation, maybe he didn't want her, maybe she wasn't as good as the ladies he hang out with.
Why had she thought it was love in the first place? Maybe she let Cassie's lecture on love get to her.

Her surprise was just a waste of time...she promised herself not to make such a mistake you ever again.
She sighed and shut her eyes.

Moments later, his car pulled out in front of the beach house. Immediately, she pulled off her heels and walked barefooted into the house.