꧁Him꧂

This isn't a chapter. Modern AU

                                        ꧁꧂

You knew. You knew everything. Everything that he was doing.

Drinking your 10th shot of the night you finally decided to get home, thought, not too sure if you're going to make it after drinking that much.

You went to the bus station, your steps uneven, limping to one side and then the other. Of course no one was surprised, drunkards always go around the city late at night.

You would never drink, absolutely no, yet the reason today was perhaps worth it.

Your eyes were puffy and red, your hair was a mess, yet he doesn't know that you know. He doesn't know anything, he doesn't care, he's doing something more interesting than thinking about you.

You got into the bus, sat down and looked out of the window, though you were too drunk to understand what you were seeing. Somehow you came to your senses when your stations name was announced.

You got off of the bus, making your way towards yours and his house.

You wonder, is he home, or is he doing something else. Now you knew. All those small little lies he would tell you, it hurt. It all hurt, a lot. This was the very first time you gave your heart to someone, he promised to keep it safe. He promised to make it happy, yet here it is. Her pure little heart broken.

She had a feeling from the start that this wouldn't work, but she was oh so head over heels for him, she kept that gut feeling deep inside of her.

Here she is, getting her keys out of her pocket, still barely functioning on what she's doing. She put the key into the keyhole, but the door was already unlocked.

Why?

She opens the door.

Jackets on the floor, their rooms doors open, shoes on the ground, and not going to forget the loud moans.

They didn't even notice her getting into the house.

She wasn't surprised, because she already knew. She knew where he's been and who he has been with, but she couldn't help but let her tears roll.

She tried her best to be silent, even if she was crying loud they wouldn't notice, the moans were incredibly loud. He was probably good in bed after all of those other nights.

You have heard them all, of course he never knew. He thought you didn't have a clue on what he was doing, acting so clueless.

Sniff

She sits against the door.

Aah~~ AHH~~ Xiao~..!

The way his name rolled off of her tongue. It was disgusting for her.

AhH~~!!! AhH-Ah~~!

They were unbearably loud. It was all too loud, she was too drunk to even understand what was going on yet she knew oh so perfectly. This happened too many times.

She stood up, went to the bathroom as usual when he's busy with that. I mean they were doing it in their room.

She locked the door behind her and got the bathtub ready, hearing the muffled moans outside.

"Liar.."

She didn't bother taking her clothes off and got into the bathtub. The water was burning, relieving her bit by bit. The muffles moans were now just a distant dream, she felt as if nothing was real.