1

Currently I'm in the kitchen, eating breakfast. I'm home alone for 2 days now and my parents will come back in 3 days.

My household is really strict. I can't date. I can't bring friends over, well, I don't have friends. I need to clean the whole house. I need to be good in school, but I only have bad grades because the only thing I do is trouble.

My doorbell ring, so I walk to it and saw my cousin outside my house. I roll my eyes and open it.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Ryujin and she pushed me to the side to walk in.

"You are a fucking hour late to class! Get your bag now and we go" she said.

I only laugh and sit back on my chair to eat "yeah, no shit, sherlock. You can go back, I'm not going to school today" i told her and she grab my bag and put everything in that I need.

"Oh yeah? Just because your parents aren't home, doesn't mean you can skip school" she said strictly and pull on your ear.

"We go now. If you want it or not" she told me.

She grab my jacket and put it around me "no, let me go. I'm not feeling well" I lied to her.

She close the door and lock it, lying my keys in my pocket and is holding my bag in her hand.

"Yes, what do you have then?" She ask me, couldnt believe me.

"Well, i got my period, yeah. You know the first day is bad" I lied to her again and hold my stomach.

"Yes, sure. You had your period last week. So bad at lying, dumb kid" she said and I roll my eyes.

"Let go. I don't want to go to school!" I shout at her and she look at me madly.

"You know that I get a bad grade too this hour when I come late because of you again! Stop being a brat now and just shut up!" She shout too, but she was really mad, so I did nothing and just let her pull on my ear and into the school.

Ryujin and I still came 30mins too late and it's now break time when we arrived at the school hall.

She stop in the middle of the way and look at me, letting go of my ear and I wanted to run away, but she grabbed me by my shirt and pull me back.

"You know that I will tell your parents about it. They won't be happy" she whisper in my ear and I shake my head "oh please not, Ryujin" i beg her and she chuckle.

She hold tighter on my shirt and pull me closer "that's not enough, little girl. I'm your cousin, but that doesn't mean that we need to be lovely to each other. Sometimes I really hate you, like so bad, and that's because you are a fucking brat. You do what you want to do and only satisfy yourself. Now it's your option. You behave and my friend be your tutor so your grades will be better, and if not, then I'm telling your parents about this all and they will take everything from you and give you house arrest for more than 2weeks" she told me and I look at her in disbelief.

"What the fuck, no. I won't let your friend tutor me" I told her "okay," Ryujin pull her phone out and her friends walk to our direction and Yuna is laughing at me.

"Then I call your parents now and you're more in trouble than here in school" she said and I look at her "they don't even care about me, so why should I care about them? Do it, I won't stop you" I told her the truth and she did called them.

Her friends are looking at me, bet they didnt saw how much controll Ryujin can have over me.

Ryujin told my parents what happened and now they want to talk to me "Shin Yena, is it true what Ryujin told us?" My dad asked.

"Do it looks like she is lying?" I asked without manner and Ryujin slap the back of my head, I hissed in pain.

She was letting me go for a second so I took the chance to run, and she run after me and put her foot infront of mine, so I fall and she sit on my back.

"Not a good time to run, Yena" she said and I just wiggle around and she hold me down.

"We're not home for two days and you do more trouble? I hope that you know that you get punished when dad and I are back home, Yena" my mom said.

"I know this. It's always the same, I'm not old like you and dad and forget multiple things" I said and hear my mom gasps.

"You didnt say that!" She was in disbelief "then wash your ears to hear it clearer" I said and Ryujin got me up.

I only look grumpy on the ground "that's not how we raised you. You'll get such a bad punishment for being disrespectful to your parents" she said "okay, I don't care?" I said and Ryujin put the phone back to her ear and talk to my parents.

I look at her and she kiss my cheek, so I wipe the kiss away "ew, disgusting" I said and Ryujin only smile at me.

"Lia will be your tutor, baby" she call me those names to tease me and i slap her arm "stop with the names, you bitch" I said and got my bag from her.

"I'm going to pick you up tomorrow again, and then you will go to your home together with Lia, so she can help you in homework" Ryujin said "you know that I'm not allowed to bring friends home" I told her and she follow me to class.

"Oh, that's one thing you do what your parents told you? Why don't you behave completely?" She ask me and put her arm around my neck "shut up and don't ask too much. You're annoying" I said and pushed her arm away.

I sit on my usual place and got my headphones out of my bag, plugging them in my phone and turn on some music.

I lie my head on the table and close my eyes. But not long after, someone pulled on my shirt again and got my headphones away from my ear.

I look at the person and it's my cousin, again. She glare at me and unplug my headphones from my phone, sitting beside me.

"You should focus on the subject, Yena" she told me and I grab my phone away from her hand.

"No, I won't" I said and got my headphones away from her.

She turn me around and cup my cheeks "Yena, I mean it. Focus on this subject. You're good in this one, so make sure that you get your grades up in this subject first. Won't you do it for you or for me?" She ask me and I wanted go put her hands away from my cheeks, but it felt good and soft and loved by a family member.

Yuna is like this too, she is very clingy, and even if I show her that I don't like it, in reality I only think it's cute.

"Come on, make me proud. If not your parents, then me, Yena" she said and I sigh out and nod "okay, Unnie.." I said and turn around again.

Just because of this, doesn't mean I will stop doing trouble, but Ryujin don't need to know about this.

The subject is physics, and our teacher walked in. Before all of this, I put some brown things on the chair, so if she would sit down and stand back up, her skirt would be brown and it seems like she have diarrhea.

The teacher still sit on the chair and give us some tasks and I did them, to make Ryujin 'proud'.

Our teacher stood up to write something on the blackboard and I chuckle upon seeing those brown stains on her skirt.

Ryujin look at me and then at where I'm looking at, seeing that Miss. Yoo have brown stains on her skirt.

"Don't tell me" she stopped talking and just shake her head and sigh out.

The students laugh at what I did and I focused on the task paper again. My cousin looking at me again "she will call your parents, you know this" she said.

"Look, I'm not dumb, Unnie. I got my parents phone a few days ago and blocked all numbers from the teachers. They won't get a call" I told her.

"Okay, you're really not that dumb. But we go to the same class. They can call my parents and my parents will tell yours. You know that they already did it often" she said and I facepalm myself.

"I'm fucked" I said and she nod "yep, you are. Hope you won't get your ass spanked too much when your parents are back" she said "they do, for sure" I said and she nod.