24

*Lia's pov*

It's already been a bit over a week and Yena is acting different, really different. I don't know what's with her, but I guess it's time for me today to talk to her.

I see her walk around with Hyeju, and I dont know what's happening. They start to do trouble again and Yena's grades go down the hill.

I see that she isnt comfortable to be around Hyeju, and she don't talk to her about it.

I look at my friends and then stood up from my seat in the canteen. I follow them and grab Yena's wrist to turn her around.

She look at me and I do the same. She sigh out, maybe out of relief but I'm not sure.

"Hyeju, I need to talk to her" I say, didnt wait for a reply and just take Yena with me and walk up to the school's rooftop.

I close the metal door and we sit down on the bench, looking out the beautiful school garden.

"Baby, something is off. I notice this for a week now" I told her, taking her hand in mine.

She lay her head on my shoulder, just being quiet and sigh out another time. I slowly feel my shoulder getting wet, and I notice that Yena is crying.

"Hey, what is wrong? Why are you crying, baby?" I ask her, starting to get worried.

"I think we should end this, L-Lia.." she stutter out, holding my hand tightly.

"What? Why? We're not even together for a month and you already want to end things? What's the reason? Am I not enough for you?.." I ask her, slowly starting to cry too.

She got her hand off my shoulder to look at me "its not this, Lia. You're enough, I love you.. but you won't understand the reason why I want to break up.." she say and look away.

"Then tell me. What's the reason you want to break up with me?.." i ask.

She wipe my tears away and peck my lips, maybe it's really the last time I will have her this close to me.

"Hyeju.. she is a psycho.. I don't want to break your heart by breaking up with you, but if I dont then she will hurt you in any ways. She told me in detail and I-I don't want this to happen to you, Lia.. I want you to be safe.. i don't want to see you hurt in that way.." she explain to me and cry harder, so do I.

"Is this really the end of us?.." I ask her.

"It sadly is.. i will love you forever, Lia. And I hope that we will find each other again in the future.. very soon, because she will move with me out of korea.. I'll try my best to escape her to come back to you, baby.."

"Please, be happy and if I take to long then.. d-date someone else.. I-I hope you will find the right girl on your side.." she continues what makes me cry harder than I ever have.

"I will wait for you, i-i will search for you and keep you safe, just.. please take c-care of yourself too, babybear.." I caress her cheeks, wiping her tears away with my thumb.

"I will love you forever too, Yena.." I say and we kiss each other one last time before she will go and don't see me again.

I'm sorry for this ending, and that it was short. I still hope y'all enjoyed this book till its end and wait till I publish book two of this. We see each other in my other books and future books<3

Have a great day my loves<3.