6

Sekyung Unnie and I decorated her guestroom for me, so I have my own room in her house.

I got ready for school, grabbing my bag and my skateboard. I kiss Sekyung's cheek and start to skate around and to the school.

Tomorrow is the day I'm gonna write my english test, and I'm really nervous, scared that I will fail it.

I skate into the school hall, everyone look at me because I didnt give a fuck. But someone pulled me up by my bag, my skateboard rolling a bit further and I don't touch the ground.

"Hey, shortie" the bullies said, Jinsoul and Heejin holding me up by my bag.

I look at them and roll my eyes "what do you want? I need to go into the class" I said.

"We know this. We all go to the same class, dumbass. No that your 'Unnie' isnt here, we can beat you up for the pranks" Yves said.

I sigh out "it wasnt me, okay? I told you already and I'm not lying. Can you let go of me now?" I told them.

They laugh at me, Yves flicking my forehead with her fingers what hurt "you really think we will believe you? We all know you for the pranks you do" Hyeju said, holding me on my collar.

I push Heejin's and Jinsouls heads away, and spit in Hyeju's face. They let me go.

Yves wanted to hold me, but I bend down and run under her arm because I'm short for this. I grab my skateboard and run faster.

"Y'all are dumb bitches" I shout, looking at them and they followed me.

I walk into class, opening the door and close it. The students and teacher looking at me weirdly.

Yves, Jinsoul, Heejin and Hyeju open the door, grabbing me by my bag again and pull me a bit, then looking at the teacher.

"What is going on?" Miss Yoo asked and I hear them chuckle.

"Our little friend here was teasing us, right, Yena?" Yves asked.

I kicked her ankle what no one noticed and just nod "yep, Yves Unnie" I said.

I walk to my place, lying my skateboard down and my bag. Ryujin Unnie looking worried at me.

The hour went by fast, and the bullies looking at me. I smile at them, grabbing my skateboard and run out of class.

I push my skateboard on the ground and jump on it, pushing it with my feet to be faster than the idiots.

"Shin Yena!" They shout and it's an echo in the hall, everyone heard the shout.

I didnt look infront of me, and didnt notice that I'm going to drive against Lia. She fell on the ground, and I felt sorry, but still need to escape.

"I'm sorry, Lia Unnie!" I shout, while crashing against the big school door, falling down the stairs that are outside.

I yelp in pain, grabbing my skateboard again and hide somewhere.

I climb on a tree, knowing how to do that since I was little and hide there. I see the bullies searching for me.

After about 5min I pulled out my phone to text Ryujin Unnie.

Yena: Unnie, can you come outside and look if the bullies are here?

Ryujin Unnie: ugh, yes I can. I'm on my way.

I only read her massege and put my phone back.

I saw Ryujin Unnie walk out with her friends, and there is a mad Lia, looking too if the bullies are here.

My phone light up and I put it out again.