4

Your sister slowly walk into your room, being quiet and sit down on the bed behind you, brushing your hair to the side that was sticking to your face from too much crying.

She wasnt at home, and didnt know what happened yesterday. But today is your birthday and you turned 18.

"Hey, wake up, baby" she said softly, leaning a bit down and kiss your cheek.

You are awake now, but still have your eyes closed so she won't notice "come on, birthday girl. Wake up and give me a hug" she told you.

You smiled a bit, and tried your best to get up. But you're too weak. You haven't drink anything, you're too dehydrated.

"Unnie.." your voice cracked and she know something is wrong.

"Please just bring me to school.." you beg her, and she nod. She know that you dont want to talk about it now, so she don't ask you.

You got up, didnt showed your older sister that you have alot of pain. You got dressed into your school uniform, and walk downstairs with your sister.

She took your hand and hold it, you didnt know that she will walk you to school and bring you to class.

She kiss your forehead, cheek and tip of your nose and caress your cheeks. You smile a bit, don't want her to stop.

"I'm going to pick you up later, going to the cinema and watching what ever you want? Everything on me today, baby" she said.

You hug her tightly, and she hug you back, kissing the top of your head. You nod at her question "but why are you doing this?.." you ask her.

She brush your hair, looking down on you "well, you turned 18 today, and I see that you're really not in a good mood today. So I'm here to make you happy and fill your heart with whatever you want" she whisper to you in a soft tone, and you nod at her.

"You're the best, Unnie" you said and look up at her, your arms still around the small of her back.

She brush a lock of hair behind your ear, kissing your forehead again "now go in. Before you going to be late. I love you" she said to you "I love you too, Unnie" you told her and she smile at you.

You walk in, ignoring everyone in your class and walk over to your seat, sitting down and  pull out your headphones and plug them in your phone again, listening to music the whole hour and did nothing except sleeping in class.

Ryujin wanted to walk to you, but you ignored her and walked past her, out of the class and unplug your headphones from your phone.

You have so much pain, but didnt showed it to anyone.

You look on the ground, and got pulled by someone.

"He-" you got hugged, and you know this scent and know it's your sister, she is here again.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?.." you ask her, wondering why she is at your school at her free time.

"You didnt eat or drink today or even brought something here. So I got you sushi and your favourite tea, made by me and because it's really cold" she told you.

You started to cry and Sekyung got worried, so she immediately wrapped her arms around you "hey, why are you crying?" She ask you worried.

You was quiet, and just want to be hold by her. She started to pull you with her.

Your sister went on this school before you, so she still knows some spots to chill to have a quiet background.

She went to this one beautiful garden in this school, sitting by the tree and lean against it. She pull you beside her, your head resting on her shoulder.

She put the hot tea and sushi on the other side, her arm wrapping around your waist and her left hand on the back of your head.

She put her head on your and just let you cry against her neck. You slowly wrap your arms around her too to be closer to her.

"C-Can I stay over with you at your house tonight, U-Unnie?.." you ask her "ofcourse you can, baby. Can I know the reason?" Your sister ask you.

"I-I feel uncomfortable around Eomma and A-Appa.. they put cameras around the rooms in our house, a-and even in mine. T-they know that Lia Unnie cuddled m-me.. I got spanked a-again.." you told her what happened yesterday when your sister wasnt at your parents house.

"You can stay as long as you want" she told you and you nod.

She look at you, you slowly calmed down from this breakdown. She open the sushi box. She separate the chopsticks and grab sushi with it.

"Open your mouth, baby" she said and you did.

She hold the chopsticks in her fist so she won't hurt you with it. She wipe your tears away gently while you was chewing on sushi.

"You're still pretty, even when you're crying" she said, showing you a small smile, knowing it will bring your happiness a little bit up again.

You shake your head, and your sister make you stop it "stop shaking your head. You're pretty. Such a pretty girl" she said and you look away.

No one told you this, and you don't think you're pretty. You're insecure about yourself, you're parents mostly don't treat you well, that's the reason why you're so cold hearted and make yourself happy by pranking others.

She tried your tea and check if it's still to hot, but it cooled just a bit down so its drink able.

She hold it infront of your mouth, and you took a sip, feeling how it goes down your sure throat and it hurts.

"My throat is so sore" you told her and she nod "I noticed. You cried too much yesterday?" You nod at her question, while getting fed again by your older sister.

The last time she spend time with you like this was 3 years ago. She needed to leave korea for a long time for several kdrama in other countrys.

So you appreciate that she spend time with you right now, and this even in school.

You saw the bullies walking to your direction. Yves having something black on her face, looks like ink. Hyeju have flour all over her body and Heejin and Jinsoul are completely wet.

"Shin Yena!" All of them shout.

You crawl to your sisters lap and wrap your arms around her neck, feeling save in her arms.

They didn't care that you have someone around you, and they will take revenge on you.

"You little bitch" they said and you start to shake because of fear to get beaten up again, even that you did nothing.

"I-It wasnt me, I swear! I was w-with my Unnie the whole time.." you told them the truth "yeah, the same you told us yesterday" they said, don't believe you again.

Sekyung wrap her arms around you and look at the bullies "hey, don't come near us. She is telling the truth, she was with me the whole time. She never left my side one time. So back off and look for the real one that pranked the 4 of you" your sister shout at them, and the bullies didnt know how to react.

They look at your sister, and how you was hiding yourself on her neck, how you was clinging on her.

"This is the only time you will escape from us. The next time you prank us again, you gonna see stars" Jinsoul said and walked away with her friends.

You ignored everyone today, except your sister. You had a great day with her. She was making you happy.

You was in the cinema with her and after that she even cooked you a happy birthday cake, bringing it up to her room where you was resting.

And now you're sleeping on her bed, in her clothes because you don't have clothes at her home.

She told her parents that you stay over the night or even start to live with her, so you can live you life, without any rules, or feeling uncomfortable.

Your parents we'rent okay with it, but they don't know where Sekyung live, so they won't find you.