22

Smut part will come at the end, so do not read it if you're uncomfortable with something like that

*no ones POV*

You just went to the doctors with your sister, getting vaccinated and you were crying alot on your sisters shoulder while getting the vaccine in your arm.

You're home with her now and you was still crying because of your panic attack that you got.

"Come here, oh god" your sister said, feeling really bad for you.

You went to her, sitting on her lap and hug her tightly, crying on her shoulder again.

You're her baby sister and even the little baby with Yuna together in the family, so it's normal that you sit on your sisters lap or on Ryujin's, Jiyoon's and some more people.

"Calm down, it would be the best for you, baby" she pat your head and hug you back.

"I don't want t-to get another vaccine.." you look at her and shake your head. She cup your cheeks and wipe your tears.

"Shhh, don't think about it now, think about something else because you have a panic attack. Calm down, you're home now, your safe place and you have me to cuddle you for a bit till Lia and her friends come over" you nod your head and put your head in the crook of her neck, trying to calm down in your sisters arms.

After some hours, Lia ringed the doorbell with her friends being behind her. You woke up because of it and got up from your sister and limp to the door, slowly starting to walk better each day.

You open the door, rubbing your eyes and lean on the door. The girls walk in and Lia was by your side.

"Oh baby, your eyes are so puffy" she said, pulling you to her so she can close the door.

"It's okay.." you told her, making your way with her to the livingroom.

Your sister got a movie ready what you all don't know what it is about, so you're kinda confused.

You sit down on Lia's lap, making yourself comfortable on her lap and she get her arms around your waist, pulling you closer and put her head on your shoulder.

You lean back on her, she get a blanket and put it over your lap because you still wear your school uniform.

Your sister start the movie, the title says '365 days', it was in these days and you know that it's an erotic- romantic movie, so you look confused at your sister.

You look at Lia and you think she knows what's the movie about too. You let yourself sink down on her, getting a bit uncomfortable because of the movie.

It was the first 20mins and Massimo already got a blowjob from the woman that is on his private jet.

You don't know what to do, if you should look elsewhere or let your eyes glued on the tv.

Lia slowly gets hard underneath you, and you felt her poking you. She lean her forehead on your shoulder and sigh out.

Your friends noticed you and Lia and what is happening to Lia right now.

"This is tutoring.." she mumble and you heard it.

"You want to go upstairs?" You ask her because you want her, and it's all the fault because of the movie.

She nod her head and the both of you stood up, not saying anything and just make your way upstairs into your room.

The girls smirked at the both of you first and your sister didnt even notice that you and Lia are gone.