21

*Yena's POV*

We're now in school, Lia's dad was driving us and now I'm walking with my crutches. Lia is holding my bag.

Then the stairs came, and I look at Lia. She get me up and hold me, walking the stairs carefully up.

She let me down again and I walk with her together to my class. I see Hyeju slowly walking the stairs up, her arms behind her back and I look back at Lia.

She get her hand on my cheek. I smile as she lean in. She kiss me, and I first don't kiss back, because we're in school, but I'm happy that we can do this in public now too.

I kiss her back, closing my eyes, our lips moving perfectly in sync. I get my crutches in one hand and get my arms around her nape.

She pull away, catching her breathe and we smile at each other "later our date, alright?" I nod my head and pucker my lips at her, getting another kiss, but this time short.

"Now go in, babybear" she said.

"You get me later to carry me down the stairs? Ryujin Unnie is ill" I ask her and she nod "isnt Chaeryeong there?" She ask.

"She is, but I'm shy to ask, we never really talked in class except once as I needed to work together with her.." I say.

"Ask her, she gonna help you. Wee see each other later" she said and I nod, receiving another little peck and she left, giving me my bag.

I walk into class and everyone look at me, Mrs. Song as well and I just ignore it.

I sit down, leaning my crutches on my table, looking at Chaeryeong and she looks at me too.

She pat the place beside her where Ryujin Unnie usally sit and I smile a little, getting up and walk to her side.

"What happened to you, Yena?" Mrs. Song asked me and I look at her while sitting down.

"Someone did a prank two days ago, by putting something slippery on the stairs. I got suspended because the teachers thought it was me so I left the room and then this happened" I explain.

"That sounds really bad. I hope you will recover soon" she said and I smile at her and nod my head.

Hyeju walked in with her friends together, a bouquet of flowers in her hand and she talk with her friends.

Then I focus back on Mrs. Song because she is about to start the class.

This two hours of class were really good. Mrs. Song was proud of my answers because I was saying a bit more in class this time and worked with Chaeryeong Unnie together.

Chaeryeong walk beside me and we walk out the classroom, the other students already out and I got called back in.

"Go in, I will wait here for you" Chaeryeong Unnie said and I smile.

I walk back in the classroom and close the door, Mrs. Song looking at me with a small smile.

"Sit down, Yena" she said.

I sit down infront of her, being a little nervous.

"I'm really proud of your work today, Yena. You're going the right way if you continue doing this" she told me and it makes me smile.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, really. And about this prank with the pins. I talked with Ryujin, and I was a bit listening because Ryujin was out to long of class. I saw or more like heard in your voice that you felt sorry and told Hyeju to stop. I will tell the teacher about it that you're going the right way and stopped with the pranks, so if one might come up again, that they won't give you the fault and start to search for someone else. That's all I want to say, keep going like this, Yena" she said, getting up from her chair.