14

Yena and I have school again, what annoys the both of us because we want to stay in each others embrace, but school really don't like the thought of it.

I just took her hand to intertwine them together. I look at her direction and see that she start to smile.

"Gosh, I really love your smile, babygirl" I said.

She look up at me, leaning on my arm and puckered her lips and i give her a kiss.

She pull me to her and I look to the side, seeing that I wouldve walk against a lantern.

"Thank you, my girl" I kiss the top of her head, and the both of us couldnt stop smiling because of each other.

We walk in school, everyone looking weirdly at us, what makes Yena uncomfortable.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask her, pulling her closer to me.

"A bit uncomfortable. But you're on my side, so I feel a bit better" she say cutely, clinging on me what is cute.

We found my friends, and they were looking the same at us or more like me like the other students.

I went closer, but they backed away and I look at them weirdly "what is wrong? Why is everyone looking at us like this?" I ask.

Yena hug me from the side, her head between my arm and my body and I smile at her.

"It goes the rumour around the campus that you raped my cousin" Ryujin said madly and I look at her "what?" Yena and I say in sync.

"Is it true?" Ryujin ask me "what the. No, ofcourse not. I would never rape Yena. Who said this?" I ask, knowing that I can get in trouble too even if I haven't done it.

"We don't know, everyone was talking about it. Yena, what can you say about it?" Ryujin ask Yena and she look at them madly.

"Why do you even believe those rumours? Lia is your friend that you should know better. And no, she didnt rape me, we never had sex or something like this too. Why do you believe this shit, Unnie?" She ask, stopped hugging me to cross her arms under her chest.

"Look, we might be a little sexual, but not like this, and never rape. Rape is disgusting" I said and they nod, still looking at me and Yena.

"You can think about it. If you believe the rumours, then please don't talk to me anymore, you should know your friend better than anyone else" Yena said and pull me with her.

I look down at her "hey, you can't just say this, baby. They're your cousins" I said.

"I can, because they're my cousins" she said, still mad.

I stop walking and pull her to me, holding her by her waist.

"I really appreciate that you talk for me too, but you shouldn't be this mad, princess" I say, bending down to be face to face.

"But they wouldnt bel-" I peck her lip, and she stop talking.

"They would after some time. I mean, if they want any proof, we have your sister, we have your clothes that you wore yesterday, but they will believe me. Don't be mad anymore, baby bear" I said and she hug me.

"I will make sure to get the one who was making this rumour here" she said and I shake my head "not, I want to have you with me in the break times, baby. I won't let you walk around here, you will stay with me" I said, holding her tightly "no, I will catch that asshole that want to get you in trouble" she said, being over protecting.

"Baby, I will make everything clear. If you would do it, they would even believe that I told you to do it. So, don't, okay, my babygirl?" I ask her and she look up from my chest "but.." she stopped talking as I shake my head at her.