3

I just woke up, and seeing Yena a bit away from me, but she was still sleeping and I could look in her face.

I gently pull her closer to me, because the blanket isnt on her anymore.

"Unnie" she whine "shh, just sleep. Its 6am, you still can sleep. You wasnt under the blanket anymore, so I pulled you closer again" I told her.

What surprised me was that she snuggle closer to me and wrap her arms around my neck.

I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her close "go back to sleep. We don't have school today" I said "then why do I need to do homework today?" She ask me and look at me.

She was close to my face, but the both of us didn't backed away.

"So you know alot more and I can help you" I told her.

She sigh out and nod her head, lying her head on my shoulder. She close her eyes again and touch my cheek "close your eyes too" she said and I chuckle and close my eyes too.

I notice that Yena is about to fall asleep again, but someone knocked on the door hardly and its Yena's sister.

"You should hurry and maybe go to your house, Lia. My parents are here sooner and will be here in 30mins" she said and Yena sit up, starting to panic.

I pull her on her wrist and make her stop "stop panic. Just grab your bag and we're going to me" I said and she nod.

The both of us got up from her bed, grabbing our bags and walk downstairs without changing our clothes.

We get in our shoes and grab our jackets. Yena cling on her sister like a coala bear and it looks cute.

"Don't tell Eomma and Appa, Unnie" she told her older sister.

"I won't, baby. Now lets go before it's too late" she said and Yena nod, getting off of her sister.

We walk outside and Yena wave at her sister, then focusing back on the way "how far away is your house?" She ask me.

She was looking up at me while walking "10mins maybe. Your sister looks so familiar to me. What's her name?" I ask her, pulling her for a few seconds to me so she won't walk against the street lamp.

"Her name is Sekyung. She is an actress" she told me and I nod "that's why she is so familiar to me. Ryujin didnt told me that you have an popular sister. I always thought you're only child" I said, kinda show her my interest.

"Oh, you're interested in me" she wiggle her eyebrows and I put my hand on her neck from behind, pushing her forward so she will walk faster "you know, that I can easily just bring you back home and let you get punished by your parents" I said calmly.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry" she apologise.

I got my keys out and look at Yena "promise me that you will be quiet and we just go to my room and go back to sleep" I said and she nod "I promise, Unnie" she said.

I put my key in the keyhole and unlock the door. I put my bag to the side, and so did Yena.

I turn around to lock the door again and put my keys to the side on the table. Yena is looking at me the whole time "what are you looking at the whole time?" I ask her and she look away.

"Nothing. Let's go to your room, I'm tired" she said and I nod.

I start to walk to the stairs, Yena following me like a lost puppy. She was looking around the hall.

"How many siblings do you have?" She ask me and look at every door that is here.

"My brother is at home. I'm living together with Yeji, Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna" I told her and open the door to my room.