11

The girls and I walk to school now, Yuna and Yena talking to each other, showing some love to each other and Yuna just jumped on Yena's back, didnt know she can carry this tall baby.

Ryujin is looking at them like she is their proud mother or something and took some pictures, smiling brightly.

The one week Yena was suspended went fast. Yena and I did enough in this week, sometimes went out to get to know each other better, she told me about alot more problems that she have and she promised me that she try her best to stop with the pranks and all.

Ryujin went to me, noticing that I was staring at Yuna and Yena with a big smile "they're cute, aren't they?" She said and I nod "ofcourse they are. They are our babies" I said.

"Yena Unnie, don't run!" Yuna shouted before Yena started to run.

Yuna was scared, while Yena was laughing. It was cute, but also really dangerous.

"Yena, stop running, it's dangerous!" I shout to her and she stop and looked at me "okay, Lia Unnie!" She shout too with a smile.

We are now infront of the school gate, Yena saw Hyeju and they run to each other, hugging each other and Hyeju's other friends behind her.

I was happy that they are good again, being friends again after some years. But I'm also really jealous, easily would just pull Yena to me. I slowly fall inlove with her, but it seems like she is not falling inlove with me.

"Everything okay?" Ryujin asked "yes, just jealous" I said and looked away from Hyeju and Yena, how close they are right now.

"You're jealous, Lia Unnie. You dont need to be, I bet she loves you too" She said and I shake my head "I don't think so. I give her hints that I'm falling inlove, and Yena is to me like she was before, some cuddles and talking and more not" I said sadly.

"Maybe just try something with more love? The amusement park had open, go with her there later. She is scared of heights and everything, but she still would go on everything" Ryujin said, and it isnt even such a bad idea.

"Yes, that's a good idea, Ryujin" I said and hug her.

I pulled away and walked inside the school hall and Ryujin walked to me "btw, I saw condoms last time in Yena's nighstand table, why do she have them there" she ask.

"Yena said I should bring some for protection if it would happen that we do it. But I'm so insecure, im scared that she would push me away after she find out about the size" I said, put my hands in my pockets.

"Dont worry about it. Yena is gay, she wouldn't care if you would have a dick or not, well she knows about it already. But your dick size is also the average, so really dont worry" she said and put her hand on my shoulder, looking at me with a small smile.

I nod, knowing that I can't change it, but she also slowly need to know about it.

Yena and I are on our way to the amusement Park how, I asked her before in the break, and she said yes.

The train was too full, so Yena is sitting on my lap, holding both my hands and I bet she is feeling my boner.

She lean her head on my shoulder, let out a little sigh "everything fine?" I ask her, looking at her and hold her closer.

"Yes, I just saw my parents in the train and they were looking at us. I think they recognize you.." she said.

I was a bit confused at what she said "why should they know how I look? They weren't at home when I was sleeping with you in your room" I said and she just sigh out again.