7

*Lia's POV*

Yena and I walk together in school. She have her arm hooked with mine and she sometimes talked about cute little things. She was smiling brightly and it makes me happy to see her smile after our little talk yesterday.

Yena and I skipped the first two hours because she was crying like the whole night and was only sleeping for 3 hours, while I didnt slept for 1 sec. Just to make sure that she was okay and sleeping peacefully in my embrace yesterday.

Yena told me that she will go somewhere now to be a bit alone, so I told her that its okay and that she should take care of herself.

I walk to Ryujin and the girls, they look at me and I smiled at them "what did you do to her yesterday?" Ryujin asked, just to make sure.

"I did nothing. Well, I first teased her a bit and then we talked. Talked alot, because she was crying" I told her and sit down beside Ryujin in the canteen "and why are the both of you late for the first two hours?" She ask again.

"Ryujin, don't ask so many questions. Yena just slept for 3 hours and I was taking care of her the whole night, that's all we did" I said and start to look around a bit.

"So the both of you didnt learned for english?" She ask me and my eyes went wide. I shake my head and look at her.

"I will tell her to come to the canteen later in the second break and you help her learning everything" Ryujin said like a boss "okay, lets do it like this then" I said and I walk with Yeji in my class.

Its now break time again and me and my girls are sitting on the chair by the canteen. I look around and see Yena running.

She is about to run past me, but I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her on my lap.

"Why are you running, huh?" I ask her and she look at me "please let me go, I need to hide before they beat me up.." she said, fear in her eyes, but I still hold her on me.

"What did you do?" I ask her "I-I did nothing, I swear.. I promise.." she said and i nod, but keeping her in my embrace.

"Hide here, go under the table and make yourself as tiny as you can" I said and she take the idea from me and got up from my lap and start to hide under the table.

The bullies were here for about 5mins and didnt found Yena, so I kick her slightly and hear her groan "ouch, stop that.." she said under the table "you can go up now, they're gone" I told her and she got up, hitting her head on the table.

"This fucking table.." she said and rub her head.

"Did you brought your English stuff with you?" I ask her.

She look down at her feet and shake her head "I'm sorry, Lia Unnie.." she apologise.

I pull her on my lap again and hug her tightly from behind, her being pressed against me completely.

"Why not, hm?" I whisper beside her ear, looking at her hands that are on the table and she play with her ring.

"I-I forgot, Unnie.." she said quietly, slowly putting her hands on mine that are around her waist.

"I'm sorry.. " she said and I not, lying my head on her shoulder.

"Okay, its okay " I said and she nod, still looking down at our hands.

I put my hand on her chin, tilting it up and a bit to the side, so she look at me.

"You don't need to be scared because of me" I told her, she shake her head.

"Not because of you, b-but because of the bullies.." she told me, the girls attention on Yena now.

She turn a bit around and look at me "can we go home?.." she asked, she is scared, her hands start to shake on mine.