10

*Yena's POV*

I walk to school right now. Lia was sleeping over at my house. After our little nap yesterday, we watched a movie with some snacks and cuddling. It was really good and I really liked it.

She was taking care of me, holding me and let me feed her while watching the movie. Her hand was all the time on my sides to tease me abit.

As we walk, our hands sometimes touch, so Lia took my hand and intertwine them. I look up at her, smiling.

She look at me too with a smile, and then focus back to walk to school.

"You're really pretty today" she said, her thumb slowly roaming over my knuckles.

"Stop, I can't take compliments" i told her "the only thing you need to say is 'thank you', not more, Naye" she said.

I lean my head on her arm, holding her hand tightly.

We walk through the school halls. She was walking me to class, letting go of my hand and look down at me.

"Behave, Naye" she said.

I look grumpy at her and fold my arms under my chest "only if you stop calling me that name. Just call me Yena. My real name. Yena" I told her.

"Okay, baby" she said and open the door, pushing me in class and I look at her.

"I really hate you sometimes" i said.

She chuckle and gave me my bag "I know that this is a lie and you love me" she said.

I took my bag and pushed her out my classroom "leave now, you make me blush" I whisper to her and close the door.

I look at Ryujin, smiling at her. I walk to my seat, notice that Hyeju is sitting beside me, and not with her friends anymore.

I sit down and look at her "why are you not sitting on your usual place, Hye?" I ask her.

"You are sitting all the time alone, so I took the chance to sit beside you" I nod at her and smile, happy to have her sit beside me again.

We are in the middle of the school lesson now, I was behaving, doing the tasks and my teacher was surprised.

The door open, the principal walking in, we all stood up and bow, showing respect.

"Shin Yena" the principal called me out.

"Um, yes?" I said, concerned why he called my name.

"Your suspended. For more than one week" he said.

Everyone look at me, I look at the principal "but for what? I did nothing" I ask calmly, even if the anger start to build up in me.

"You put something on the stairs. A teacher was slipping because of it and almost died because of it. Such pranks aren't funny anymore, Shin Yena" he said.

"Do you have proof that it was me? I was in class the whole time, and before that, a friend of mine brought me here. It wasn't me" I said.

The principal look at me mad "pack your stuff. We already informed your parents about it." He said.

It got me mad, someone else was doing this prank and I get suspended for it.

I pack my stuff in my bag, tears rolling down my cheeks because I'm angry. I just walk out the class.

My parents are already outside the school building, waiting for me. I wanted to ignore them, but they pulled me in their car.

I'm now in my room, crying the whole time. They were spanking my ass again, and I even got a wound on the cheekbone.