13

Two days have it been already and its tuesday, you haven't eat in those two days and Lia is worried like hell.

The both of you text sometimes, because most of the times you're just sleeping and crying, and didnt even eat for those 2 days.

You walk into your school, you ignore everyone since all of this happened, that your parents called the police just to make sure you live with them again.

If someone just look in your face, they would see that you was crying too much.

You feel that someone hug you from behind, but you didnt stop walking or didnt even look at the person, you just want to be alone.

"Hey, baby bear" Lia said softly, and with worry in her voice.

"Lia, I want to be alone.." you told her with your raspy voice that you have after crying too much.

She shake her head "did you even eat those 2 days? I'm so worried, baby" she said and you stand still then, shaking your head at her, and look down.

"Then I will leave you alone now, but in the canteen you come to me, we will eat, especially you, my baby bear. Take care, okay? I love you so much" she kiss your cheek and forehead, then giving your lips a little peck.

Hyeju saw this, and she felt really jealous about how close you are to Lia, she don't like this.

You turn around and hug Lia, your head on her chest "I love you too, Lia.. I love you so much" you told her.

She wrap her arms around you too, her head on yours and she smile. She rub your back.

"I will see you in the break time, okay? I want you to eat alot, baby. Will you do that for me?" Lia ask you.

You have a little smile and nod your head, happy that she is caring for you even that you're cold to her, and sometimes ignore her masseges, you're so happy to have her.

"I will do that for you, Lia Unnie.." you said.

She cup your cheek and kiss you all over your face, and then peck your lips multiple times, what makes you giggle.

"That's my baby bear. Now go in class, do the tasks that you understand and make me proud, baby" she said and show you a fist. You do the same and nod at her.

You go on tiptoe and give her a peck too, and then leaving her side to go to class, and it just makes her happy to see you smile again, already a bit.

*Lia's POV*

I was walking to class with a big smile, opening the door and look at my seat, Yeji always sits beside me.

I sit down and put my bag down beside me on the floor.

"Why are you smiling like this?" Yeji ask me.

I get my things out and then look at her "just happy because of Yena. I talked to her because I was worried. She didnt eat for 2 days now, and I told her that she should come to me in the break time to the canteen,  she will come there and I hope she will stop ignoring all of you too" I said, smiling at Yeji Unnie.

"Eww, you're so inlove" Yeji said, and i glare at her "let me be, okay" I said, pushing her a bit to the side.

"Ow, okay okay. Sorry" she said and I glare at her.

The two hour lesson went by fast, and I'm happy to see my beautiful girl be around me.

I walk out my classroom, and see Yena walking in direction canteen, but still looking down.

I start to walk faster, slowly taking her hand in mine, and intertwine them. She look up at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, pulling her in my embrace.