12

You and Lia are in the kitchen right now. She was making breakfast for the both of you and you sit by the dining table doing some homework.

She is just making simple toast with scrambled eggs and some beans. She ate it everytime she was in Canada, and now she wants you to try it too.

"You should try this, baby bear" she put the plate infront of your face and you look at it.

"I cant right now, I'm doing homework" you told her.

You was really moody since the both of you woke up an hour ago, and Lia don't like the way you talk coldly at her like she did something bad.

"Baby, what is wrong? Why are you in such a bad mood since we woke up?" She ask you softly, she don't want to make you upset by anything.

She sit down beside you and look at you, she saw that you was so focused on the homework, that you didnt talked to her.

"Babe, eat your food. I didnt cook it to let it just stay on the table" she started to feel frustrated when you ignored her "baby, eat your food" she said once again and you sigh out and look at her.

"Lia, I can't right now." You told her in a mad tone, being annoyed about it and look back down on your homework.

It hurted Lia's feelings at how you snapped at her and be mad for no reason. Lia stood up from the chair and walk into the livingroom to give you some time alone.

You noticed this after about 3 mins and felt bad for snapping at Lia, and she only wanted the best for you and wanted you to eat.

You stood up and waddle to her, sitting down beside her and put your head on her shoulder, taking her hand in yours and sigh out again.

"I'm sorry, Lia. I didnt mean to be mad at you for nothing. I love the way you care, but I'm just frustrated with the homework and I'm really sorry for letting it out on you" you apologise to her, feeling guilty for the way you treated her.

"I forgive you, Yena. But next time I will ignore you longer" Lia said and you smile "there won't be a next time, Lia" you said and got up again to do your homework again, sitting on the chair.

"Thank you for the breakfast" you say and start to eat while grabbing your pen and start to write on the math tasks.

She stood up and walk to you, hugging you from behind and put her head on your shoulder "I will go grocery shopping. Do you need something?" She ask you before she would go.

"No, only you. So take it fast Lia" you told her and turn a bit around to look at her.

She smile and nod, what makes the both of you happy "I'll be fast, baby. I will see you in a few then. Love you" she said and let go of you. Yeji is slowly walking downstairs because she woke up.

You look at lia and she take her jacket to wear "hey, don't forget to kiss me atleast when you leave" you told her and she chuckle, walking back to you and peck your lips.

You smile at her and kiss her cheek "now you can go. Love you too" you said and slap her ass as she walk to the door.

She only laugh and open the door to leave and get the grocery that she needs. Well, she want to buy you chocolate and some other snacks, some Rose's and pads because she knows that you get your period soon because of your mood swings and si she have some pads on her room bathroom.

Your attention went back to your homework and the food that Lia made for you. It was really delicious and you want lia to cook you this more often.

"Are you and Lia already girlfriends?" Yeji ask you and sit down beside you this time, looking at your math tasks.

"Kinda. We didnt talked about it, but it could be like girlfriend, yes" you told her without looking at her.